Top Trump Confidant Delivers Message From The President

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Here’s what Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy had to say:

“I see him staying very active, politically being a great political and media force. My view on Donald Trump is he was president of the United States, now he can be president of the world,” Ruddy said. “He can really go all over the world.”

“He could be a valuable resource to the United States as a peacemaker around the world,” Ruddy added.

Ruddy went on to say the former president didn’t get the credit he deserved for peace agreements made by his administration.

Gearboxmichael

Jan 9, 2021
Here’s what Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy had to say:

“I see him staying very active, politically being a great political and media force. My view on Donald Trump is he was president of the United States, now he can be president of the world,” Ruddy said. “He can really go all over the world.”

“He could be a valuable resource to the United States as a peacemaker around the world,” Ruddy added.

Ruddy went on to say the former president didn’t get the credit he deserved for peace agreements made by his administration.

Did I hear on that, a hint of world president there somewhere?
Would that be president of the new world order, not the Republic?

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Did I hear on that, a hint of world president there somewhere?
Would that be president of the new world order, not the Republic?
"The PEOPLE'S President".... so beloved by millions ... reminds me of how Princess Diana was referred to as "The People's Princess"...so shall it be with DJT.....He truly is ALL THE OF PEOPLE'S President... who wanted to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN...after it's decline for several decades. it wasn't a NWO thing....

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat