Transgender Issues

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 9, 2021
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. I'm a left populist and love listening to the Steve Bannon's War Room. I would love to see more cooperation between "left" and "right" populism, and agree (I think) with Steve's views on this. World politics, as I think Steve would argue is about populism versus globalism. I agree wholeheartedly. In fact I think that unless you understand that globalism is the enemy of us all, you don't really understand what's going on. So to me an enduring populism will require left and right populists to unite against our comma enemy. However, there are some issues that make "right populism" radioactive (as Steve would say) to left populists like me and I'm hoping I might be able to discuss some of them with others in this forum.

I come in peace with an open mind, but it seems to me that the argument that transgender women will ruin women's sport just makes right wing populists seem completely unsympathetic to the needs and rights of transgender people, and makes those right wing populists sound like uninformed rednecks. All around the world, transgender athletes are being sympathetically accommodated and there are sensible measures that can and are being implemented to ensure that these arrangements are not abused. For the sake of future populist unity I think a more nuanced and informed position is needed on divisive hot-button issues such as this. I hope we can discuss this calmly and thoughtfully. Cheers.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. I'm a left populist and love listening to the Steve Bannon's War Room. I would love to see more cooperation between "left" and "right" populism, and agree (I think) with Steve's views on this. World politics, as I think Steve would argue is about populism versus globalism. I agree wholeheartedly. In fact I think that unless you understand that globalism is the enemy of us all, you don't really understand what's going on. So to me an enduring populism will require left and right populists to unite against our comma enemy. However, there are some issues that make "right populism" radioactive (as Steve would say) to left populists like me and I'm hoping I might be able to discuss some of them with others in this forum.

I come in peace with an open mind, but it seems to me that the argument that transgender women will ruin women's sport just makes right wing populists seem completely unsympathetic to the needs and rights of transgender people, and makes those right wing populists sound like uninformed rednecks. All around the world, transgender athletes are being sympathetically accommodated and there are sensible measures that can and are being implemented to ensure that these arrangements are not abused. For the sake of future populist unity I think a more nuanced and informed position is needed on divisive hot-button issues such as this. I hope we can discuss this calmly and thoughtfully. Cheers.
There are 2 genders. Males pretending to be female deserve counciling. I don’t believe counciling should be mandatory. They definitely have no business competing against female athletes. That can best be described as insanity.
If they must compete start a transgender League in the sports they’re interested competing in. It can’t be anymore fair than that.That’s about as far as I can bend. Probably not enough eh?

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

Ive played sport for my country for 40yrs (not yours).....played in mixed competitions also...there is no way I would be welcomed by the female division if i put a fckin skirt on and say hey im a girl now....what crap...these mentally retarded imbeciles need to play against the men if they still have their balls...simple...maybe we should say Lesbians must play against the men now and the gay men have to play against the women...the whole thing is a mentally retarded conversation....you obviously havent had a daughter compete against one of these monsters....fck this populism narrative...the transgender issue of playing against girls is NOT popular....

jcbinva

Feb 6, 2021
There are 2 genders. Males pretending to be female deserve counciling. I don’t believe counciling should be mandatory. They definitely have no business competing against female athletes. That can best be described as insanity.
If they must compete start a transgender League in the sports they’re interested competing in. It can’t be anymore fair than that.That’s about as far as I can bend. Probably not enough eh?

You are liberal... that's fine. Liberals LOVE to follow the science, so FOLLLOW the science. A male who states that he is female is wrong. Science states that males are different than female bodies. Males are stronger than females. Period. If a self described female has male genitalia, well, they are males and stronger.

I have three daughters and if one of them had to compete on a FEMALE team with a male stating that he's a female, like the girls in Connecticut. It's not right.

Would it be correct if I stated that I "feel" like a black male and therefore should be treated as such? Of course not. I'm white. THIS IS SCIENCE! SAME WITH MALE AND FEMALE.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I am sorry but trannies need mental help. They use to get help, because it is a mental illness and now they are portrayed as these fantastic creatures and that it is normal. Meanwhile they go to schools, half naked and try to brainwash our kids that trannies and being gay is normal while promoting pedophilia. The elites way of pushing this bs onto our civilisation is what is destroying our civilisation as well. Remove families. Have everyone be gay. And promote that pedophilia is good. Over centuries every western civilisation (except one who’s kings were gay and they raped little boys daily) has looked down at this behaviour, even banning it rightfully so, and now these people who love all this repulsive Garbage are trying to kill off our culture by promoting it constantly. It is vile and does not belong shoved in our kids faces. And if you are religious it goes against God.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
If you’re a left winger, fine, no need to try to push mental illnesses onto people. That would be like saying psychotic people are normal and should be cherished, worshipped and allowed to roam the streets.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway
Feb 9, 2021
Come on. Be nice. What about intersex people? People that are clearly born neither men or women but have some combination of sex characteristics (physical, hormonal or chromosomal) that just don't fit the typical definitions of male or female? Maybe there are only two genders but not everyone is one or the other.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Come on. Be nice. What about intersex people? People that are clearly born neither men or women but have some combination of sex characteristics (physical, hormonal or chromosomal) that just don't fit the typical definitions of male or female? Maybe there are only two genders but not everyone is one or the other.
You’re joking right? MENTAL ILLNESS. PERIOD.

Ok, troll account.

Feb 9, 2021
What about people who have chromosomal abnormalities. Most males have XY chromosomes and most women have XX chromosomes, but there are many other combinations that make some people a combination of male and female attributes.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
While you’re sitting there trying to make people condone this disgusting bs, there’s a world that is about to turn into communism. Think that is more important than “be nice and condone disgusting behaviour.” Ta-ta

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
It seems to me that the argument that men are women just makes left wing populists seem completely unsympathetic to the needs and rights of normal people, and makes those left wing populists sound like complete retards.
Shut up and get back in-line, transgenders are more important than your daughters....sarcasm

Feb 9, 2021
What is disgusting about being born intersex, or with a chromosomal abnormality or a mental illness? Don't you have any compassion for the misfortune of others? I think it would be terrible to be born with one of those conditions. And I'm not trying to make you condone anything. Truely. I just think that it's such violent disagreements about issues like this that drive a wedge between left populists and right populists. We need to unite to defeat the globalists who are also capitalists. Brexit was successful because it united left and right populists around national sovereignty.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
fck me...the statistics of that gender and the transgenders existing are so low...so why create a National EO..and laws about it...what a disgrace.....how many intersex people do you know personally...I know 0 !!

Reactions: Trumpster

Leigh Bray

Feb 8, 2021
fck me...the statistics of that gender and the transgenders existing are so low...so why create a National EO..and laws about it...what a disgrace.....how many intersex people do you know personally...I know 0 !!
Sure. Transgender people may be a small percentage of the population, so what. All the more reason they should have their rights protected. Transgender people are widely misunderstood (just read some of the posts here), vilified, even hated and abused, for just being different. For being born a certain way. There is only one person just like you in the world but that doesn't mean it's OK for you to be treated unfairly or discriminated against. I find it saddening, that patriots and MAGA people seem to be filled with such hatred for other human beings. You could also look at it the other way around and say well, ... there are so few of them why not just let them have some legal protection. Why all the outrage.

Leigh Bray

Feb 8, 2021
Shut up and get back in-line, transgenders are more important than your daughters....sarcasm
It seems to me that the argument that men are women just makes left wing populists seem completely unsympathetic to the needs and rights of normal people, and makes those left wing populists sound like complete retards.
No one is saying that men are women, or women are men. All you do by saying that is to show your lack of understanding. I said that some people are neither completely men or completely women. They are born a combination of male and female attributes and characteristics, and I'v given some obvious examples such as intersex people (used to be called hermaphrodites) and people with chromosomal abnormalities.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Sure. Transgender people may be a small percentage of the population, so what. All the more reason they should have their rights protected. Transgender people are widely misunderstood (just read some of the posts here), vilified, even hated and abused, for just being different. For being born a certain way. There is only one person just like you in the world but that doesn't mean it's OK for you to be treated unfairly or discriminated against. I find it saddening, that patriots and MAGA people seem to be filled with such hatred for other human beings. You could also look at it the other way around and say well, ... there are so few of them why not just let them have some legal protection. Why all the outrage.
They need mental help. This is not normal. They need to be on drugs. It probably happened due to vaccines and all the estrogen they put in foods and water, etc etc. It isn’t that people have hatred for mentally disabled people, it is that the media and those in control are pushing this bs onto our kids making parents get sex operations on their 5 year old sons because they wanted little girls. This is the behaviour we hate. Not the individual with a mental condition. And to publicise it as normal, cool and we should all be doing it is destroying our culture And families. Brainwashing little kids to make them think they are a girl when they aren’t and vice versa. Same goes with homosexuality. Once they make everyone think all this stuff is normal they will push pedophilia as normal, they already are, until everyone accepts that as being cool and normal to do. And eventually people will cave in and accept it. They always do, brainwashing is a wonderful tool devil worshippers use to make the sheep believe whatever the devil worshippers want them to believe. And my God it works so well on the vast majority of the population.

Leigh Bray

Feb 8, 2021
Ive played sport for my country for 40yrs (not yours).....played in mixed competitions also...there is no way I would be welcomed by the female division if i put a fckin skirt on and say hey im a girl now....what crap...these mentally retarded imbeciles need to play against the men if they still have their balls...simple...maybe we should say Lesbians must play against the men now and the gay men have to play against the women...the whole thing is a mentally retarded conversation....you obviously havent had a daughter compete against one of these monsters....fck this populism narrative...the transgender issue of playing against girls is NOT popular....
Men can't compete in women's only sport. To say that just shows you don't know what you're talking about. Transgender women are a very small percentage of the population, and in order to play in women's sports usually they have to prove they are actually transgender, have lived fully in the acquired gender for a period of time and intend to do so permanently. It's a crime in many countries to try to fake it to make sure that men don't try to rort the system. They usually also have to have completed a full gender transition involving extensive hormone treatment and often surgery and then be tested to ensure their hormone level are and stay in the range appropriate for women. I don't think anyone would do this to win a few track medals at college. BTW i do have daughters and as far as they know they haven't played against a transgender women but they might have. The fact is it's rare and I think this movement is making a silly tactical mistake to make such a big deal of the issue especially when most people in the movement don't seem to no real understanding of the issues involved.

• Dislike

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
No one is saying that men are women, or women are men. All you do by saying that is to show your lack of understanding. I said that some people are neither completely men or completely women. They are born a combination of male and female attributes and characteristics, and I'v given some obvious examples such as intersex people (used to be called hermaphrodites) and people with chromosomal abnormalities.
You can’t wreck females sports because of a super small fraction of the population being gender confused. Make a League specific for those groups you mention. Problem solved.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat