Transhumanism Broadcast: April 3, 2021 (No commercials, all signal, no noise)

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DCF Press

Feb 24, 2021
Saturday Broadcast on Transhumanism
WarTranshumanism.png

Reactions: Timothy Bair
S

SumballoFarm

Wow, great show this morning! Thank you, Steve, Mark, Jason, Cheryl and Rabbi Spero.

Almost done reading The Code Breaker, which is a fascinating book.

I have also purchased and skimmed Homo Deus. Yikes... Dr. Harari sure is "out there" with his thinking. What little I read left me wondering what planet he is from.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021
Wow, great show this morning! Thank you, Steve, Mark, Jason, Cheryl and Rabbi Spero.

Almost done reading The Code Breaker, which is a fascinating book.

I have also purchased and skimmed Homo Deus. Yikes... Dr. Harari sure is "out there" with his thinking. What little I read left me wondering what planet he is from.
You are correct in your assessment of Saturday's show on Transhumanism. I am not well versed on the subject and Steve's show helped me understand much more about the subject. It was a great 2 episodes.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Thanks for the show link. I have been watching a few older YT videos on Doudna and the topic before I delve in to the book. This is a topic I've heard discussed for a number of years. At the time it seemed so surreal. I knew it wasn't. But, it was one of those things you didn't talk about with friends. LOL This is giving credence to a lot of the "crazy" things Dr Deagle used to say was in the works. Well...it's here!

Gzong

Mar 25, 2021
Trans-humanism is just around the corner, lot’s of capital being spent to erase humans by turning us into trans-humans living in smart cities, moving in smart vehicles, smart industrial clouds using smart manufacturing robots. Our future is about who controls the energy to power this universe. When humans have to compete for the energy to power their homes with those wanting to power their smart worlds, things will get dicey.

Susan M

Feb 1, 2021
Trans-humanism is just around the corner, lot’s of capital being spent to erase humans by turning us into trans-humans living in smart cities, moving in smart vehicles, smart industrial clouds using smart manufacturing robots. Our future is about who controls the energy to power this universe. When humans have to compete for the energy to power their homes with those wanting to power their smart worlds, things will get dicey.

Here is the person to to it....Gates

Reactions: Timothy Bair

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
Here is the person to to it....Gates

all about control...from what you communicate, how you live...AND WHAT YOU EAT...GMOs

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat