TRANSHUMANISM is Already Operational - Attn: Steve Bannon

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
First of all I want to thank the War Room team for covering this important topic, but you have to realize that this technology is already being tested and used on non consensual victims all around the world ... it's up and running folks ...

This is an article that I wrote in 2018 about the subject. Every human rights violation cited in this article is produced by remote computer contact with the brain.

This has been called "Cybertorture" by the UN :

"More generally, in order to ensure the adequate implementation of the prohibition of torture and related legal obligations in present and future circumstances, its interpretation should evolve in line with new challenges and capabilities arising in relation to emerging technologies not only in cyberspace, but also in areas such as artificial intelligence, robotics, nanotechnology and neurotechnology, or pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences, including so-called “human enhancement”. "Report of the Special Rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, Nils Melzer*

Here is an excellent video of global victims to give you an idea of the scope and magnitude of the problem ... they are talking about directed energy weapons hitting their bodies but in actuality the symptoms they suffer from stem from DEW manipulation of the brain, and yes, this is controlled by a computer and possibly AI. These victims can not get help because these programs are "classified" so it would be great if you could mention this at some point to help them. I am a past victim of this program ... I've written two books about this and it's absolutely horrific ... We're talking about significant remote slavery here which can be used at anytime to stifle dissent ... We suspect that the program in this country is running under the guise of Obama's brain initiative ...

I know that you need qualified experts to discuss things like this so please contact Bill Binney ...

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat