Transphobia everywhere!!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

EverythingIsBullshit

Feb 11, 2021
New Jersey

I am so sick and tired of this bullshit. These celebrities paid millions for their mediocre talent, using their inflated ego to justify their deviant lifestyle and now acting as authorities on matter of parenting and values. Who are the idiots listening to this nonsense and actually agreeing with it? Why is everything we do now scrutinized, picked apart. When do they have anything good to say about society and the people living in it? These people live cattered to and protected cushy lives with zero struggle. Yet, they feel the need to give us their opinion about how we should conduct ours. F off. Liberals ruin everything.

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Transgenderism, Anorexia, same mental health condition. The difference is; with Anorexia the psychiatric community recognizes the problem and has developed ways to reroute the thought process and change the results. With the Transgender victim the demon has influenced parts of the psychiatric profession, through a political theology, to enable the victim to pursue a path of surrender to the harmful addiction occurring in the mind. They encourage hormone therapy and even genital surgery, instead of correcting the thought process. At the core of this activity is the political mandate to destroy the nuclear family because it is a hindrance the god of state. Just Sayin'.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
Transgenderism, Anorexia, same mental health condition. The difference is; with Anorexia the psychiatric community recognizes the problem and has developed ways to reroute the thought process and change the results. With the Transgender victim the demon has influenced parts of the psychiatric profession, through a political theology, to enable the victim to pursue a path of surrender to the harmful addiction occurring in the mind. They encourage hormone therapy and even genital surgery, instead of correcting the thought process. At the core of this activity is the political mandate to destroy the nuclear family because it is a hindrance the god of state. Just Sayin'.
YOU SAID IT !

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The psychiatrists use to help people who were “transgender” now ”they” have turned it into a fad. The first successful trannie clinic that cut off boys testicles and did all that horrendous stuff was started around 1930 in Germany. Around 1933 Hitler burned it to the ground as ”they” were also molesting children in the clinic And viewed it as a disgrace and against their culture and against God. Now here we are today, same bullshit, same people pushing it, and humans so brainwashed into thinking it is normal behaviour. Good ole’ bolsheviks seriously know how to brainwash the sheep. Waiting until they start pushing pedophilia as normal, because they will. Hell their holy books even promote it. Yippee! 🙄

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021

I am so sick and tired of this bullshit. These celebrities paid millions for their mediocre talent, using their inflated ego to justify their deviant lifestyle and now acting as authorities on matter of parenting and values. Who are the idiots listening to this nonsense and actually agreeing with it? Why is everything we do now scrutinized, picked apart. When do they have anything good to say about society and the people living in it? These people live cattered to and protected cushy lives with zero struggle. Yet, they feel the need to give us their opinion about how we should conduct ours. F off. Liberals ruin everything.
I guess the will be happy when little boys all want their penis removed and little girls request strap-on’s at their 4th birthday party.
I was never blessed with a child, God had other plans. What I do know, if I had given birth to a green haired cyclops baby
The psychiatrists use to help people who were “transgender” now ”they” have turned it into a fad. The first successful trannie clinic that cut off boys testicles and did all that horrendous stuff was started around 1930 in Germany. Around 1933 Hitler burned it to the ground as ”they” were also molesting children in the clinic And viewed it as a disgrace and against their culture and against God. Now here we are today, same bullshit, same people pushing it, and humans so brainwashed into thinking it is normal behaviour. Good ole’ bolsheviks seriously know how to brainwash the sheep. Waiting until they start pushing pedophilia as normal, because they will. Hell their holy books even promote it. Yippee! 🙄
Did you see Rand Paul question the transgender person appointed by Biden during the confirmation hearing? He made an excellent point. If someone underage goes to a Dr with a cut finger, legally the provider cannot give treatment until approval by a parent or legal guardian. Biden’s administration wants to approve, and force, healthcare providers to give treatment ( hormone therapy and blockers) to any and every child that requests treatment. Parental consent and psychological examination not required or even recommended! Healthcare providers and parents should be raising holy hell. If I were a parent, and this is approved, I would we tempted to file a lawsuit against the government for endangering the life of a minor. Hormones have multiple irreversible health risks, more than tobacco or vaping combined!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat