Trucker Strike-Get some supplies ready

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Thanks for visiting the War Room Forum. Please take a moment to sign up for an account so you can join in on the disucssions, participate in LIVE chat and connect with our users.

Robynsky

Jan 10, 2021
138454854_160471875870346_6865881603161405608_o.jpg

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well..this is brilliant guys...YOU GUYS....God Bless You...are.....literally....THE ENGINE....that keeps this country from falling into the abyss...what was it that we would always hear during the height of Covid last year...?.....you would go to the store...there would be..no..x..y..or..z...and when asked....the answer I always received was...."transportation is an issue...we cant get it in"......so...wanna drag this country to a stop.....TALK WITH THE TRUCKERS...!!!!..like farmers....i just love these guys because they really DO make this nation function....
So.....let's just see what happens when NANCY and HER CABAL.....wont be able to stockpile $100.00 ice cream...and alcohol....that she staches in the bottom right drawer of her office desk.
...this is FYI....I was driving down a main corridor and noticed about five trucks all parked..lined up in a large Home Depot parking lot...they were all out..cleaning and polishing the front grill of their cabs...when I got to them....ALL of them were wearing dress suits...like they were going to a fancy dinner....the whole thing...suit...ties...dress shoes.....only two spoke english....so I asked them..."Why are you so DRESSED Up....and why are you cleaning and polishing your grills?"...he said that..they ALL were from other parts of the world.... whose rule was totalitarianism....and they SO LOVE AMERICA....and RESPECT the lives they've been given here....they WANT to look respectful when driving....and they want their trucks....spotless...I really was taken back....so I spent the next 15 minutes listening to them....SING THE PRAISES OF AMERICA and WHAT SHE HAS GIVEN.
and.....she has GIVEN THE WORLD......LIFE......I just cannot believe God is allowing for her...complete destruction.......IF MY PEOPLE PRAY.....AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS....I WILL HEAL THEIR LAND.....

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
BRILLIANT IDEA. AND LEGAL TOO! SOME SAY THEY WILL PARK AROUND AMAZON VEHICLES SO THEY CAN'T MOVE. "THEY" HAVE NO IDEA OF THE POWER OF "PASSIVE" RESISTANCE. IT IS LIKE THE POWER OF RUNNING WATER OR THE WIND. NOTHING CAN STOP IT OR OVERCOME IT. ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

Reactions: Robynsky

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Well..this is brilliant guys...YOU GUYS....God Bless You...are.....literally....THE ENGINE....that keeps this country from falling into the abyss...what was it that we would always hear during the height of Covid last year...?.....you would go to the store...there would be..no..x..y..or..z...and when asked....the answer I always received was...."transportation is an issue...we cant get it in"......so...wanna drag this country to a stop.....TALK WITH THE TRUCKERS...!!!!..like farmers....i just love these guys because they really DO make this nation function....
So.....let's just see what happens when NANCY and HER CABAL.....wont be able to stockpile $100.00 ice cream...and alcohol....that she staches in the bottom right drawer of her office desk.
...this is FYI....I was driving down a main corridor and noticed about five trucks all parked..lined up in a large Home Depot parking lot...they were all out..cleaning and polishing the front grill of their cabs...when I got to them....ALL of them were wearing dress suits...like they were going to a fancy dinner....the whole thing...suit...ties...dress shoes.....only two spoke english....so I asked them..."Why are you so DRESSED Up....and why are you cleaning and polishing your grills?"...he said that..they ALL were from other parts of the world.... whose rule was totalitarianism....and they SO LOVE AMERICA....and RESPECT the lives they've been given here....they WANT to look respectful when driving....and they want their trucks....spotless...I really was taken back....so I spent the next 15 minutes listening to them....SING THE PRAISES OF AMERICA and WHAT SHE HAS GIVEN.
and.....she has GIVEN THE WORLD......LIFE......I just cannot believe God is allowing for her...complete destruction.......IF MY PEOPLE PRAY.....AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS....I WILL HEAL THEIR LAND.....
YOU AINT SEEN NOTHIN YET. PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE DONATING MONEY TO TRUMP. THEY REALIZE THE REAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STORM THAT TOUCHED THE OLD CAPITOL. IT WAS FOR US AND THEM. Jazon

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
SCIENCE. OBJEKTIVE. THINK SOVIET-STYLE SCIENCE UNDER LYSENKO AND STALIN.

The Disastrous Effects Of Lysenkoism On Soviet Agriculture.

Trofim Denisovich Lysenko's (1898 - 1976). "Under Stalin and Lysenko, scientific truth became both incompatible and inappropriate to political truth."

IT'S HERE FOLKS. SCIENCE AND "TRUTH" IN SERVICE TO FASCIOCRACY.

Attachments

• SCI. ESTAB.jpg
    SCI. ESTAB.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 18

Watch War Room Live!

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

WR Forum Sponsors

Pro Trump News