Trudeau: Your banned guns are useless now...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1613620380661.png

Trudeau announces ‘assault-style’ gun buyback program, municipal handgun ban

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says the federal government is launching the long-promised buyback program for what he has described as “assault” or “assault-style” firearms.

The buyback program is part of a suite of new gun control measures promised by the federal Liberals in the 2019 election campaign, and follows the announcement of an executive order last May that changed the classification listings to prohibit roughly 1,500 “assault-style” weapons.

“We’ve charted a plan of action,” he said, noting the buyback program will be finalized in the coming months and will prevent those weapons from being bequeathed or sold.

“You can’t fight gun violence or any violence on just one front.”

The legislation will also allow municipalities to ban handguns through bylaws restricting their possession, storage and transportation. The bill will also increase criminal penalties for gun smuggling and trafficking, and enhance the capacity of police and border officers to keep illegal firearms out of the country.

• Angry
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
PLA are training for cold weather warfare in Canada. What, the CCP doesn't get cold weather???? I'd hold onto mine
That was the storyline in the beginning. Now they’re building a permanent base and are there to protect Chinese interests in the region. It remains to be seen what that interest is. Justin Trudeau is a fool who needs removed from office as well. He’s like Bribem.......someone’s mouthpiece. He takes orders from someone else.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Possibly but not for sure. We had rights to it first and were building a pipeline for it before the Chinese showed up in Canada. There was speculation during the election that if civil unrest broke out that democrats intended on asking nato to utilize the Chinese force as peacekeepers.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
You know.....these disgusting pieces... of human debris.....that sit in these offices are truly...truly....and I really do mean this.....they are perfect examples of pond scum....that have gelled into human form......or....slivers of medical TRASH....picked over from hospital incinerators.....that....somehow....have crawled together to makes these gross....'i will stare you RIGHT IN YOUR FACE.....and LIE....right at ya'....politicians....
...go ahead...little boy JUSTIN....just try BRIBING....a rugged and sorted ....country... of mountain men and hunters.....of sportsmen... and just plain.....lovers of....the articulations of base metals....ingenuity....and LEAD.....and lets see how much money...your little...boney fingers will be throwing out to the masses.....ha...let's see.....let's see......me thinks....you...little boy Justin.....your coffers and your cabinets are NOT going to RUN DRY....
and JUSTIN.....one more detail......could ya pleez get a haircut and shave.....you look like you are living up on the tundra....that IS....IF....you might WANT to GIVE OFF THAT IMPRESSION......whatever the reason.....please have your driver take you to a SUPERCUTS...!!!!!

Reactions: Trumpster and Dnunn

Kimertt

Feb 11, 2021
View attachment 1802

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says the federal government is launching the long-promised buyback program for what he has described as “assault” or “assault-style” firearms.

The buyback program is part of a suite of new gun control measures promised by the federal Liberals in the 2019 election campaign, and follows the announcement of an executive order last May that changed the classification listings to prohibit roughly 1,500 “assault-style” weapons.

“We’ve charted a plan of action,” he said, noting the buyback program will be finalized in the coming months and will prevent those weapons from being bequeathed or sold.

The legislation will also allow municipalities to ban handguns through bylaws restricting their possession, storage and transportation. The bill will also increase criminal penalties for gun smuggling and trafficking, and enhance the capacity of police and border officers to keep illegal firearms out of the country.
Who the hell elected this guy? Not I have a right to question anything when us yanks let Alzheimer's victims elect themselves... good luck Northern Brothers and Sisters I got a feeling, like the chilly wind from the north, this too is heading south.

Kimertt

Feb 11, 2021
Who the hell elected this guy? Not I have a right to question anything when us yanks let Alzheimer's victims elect themselves... good luck Northern Brothers and Sisters I got a feeling, like the chilly wind from the north, this too is heading south.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
What do you reckon the percentage of guns versus guns turned in will be? I was married to girl from Ontario and if her brothers are any example of Canadians in general, it should be a negative number. Say -50 percent?...eh?
When they came for the Irish guns the IRA would bury them, hide them somewhere where nobody knew where they were but the man that hid them. I would say a lot of people would do this too. Or, if necessary people can make them.

Texian

Jan 12, 2021
Texas
View attachment 1802

First you disarm the people. Second you do whatever in the hell you want to them because they cant do anything about it. Come on Canadians fight back!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 1802

Trudeau....what a tool ....

Tracerbullet

Jan 10, 2021
History repeats its self.

Attachments

• E32E3B91-DE16-4C08-AEA9-801D56638A7E.jpeg
    E32E3B91-DE16-4C08-AEA9-801D56638A7E.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 388AD630-4BBF-4237-AEE8-6A9EA08BDCA2.png
    388AD630-4BBF-4237-AEE8-6A9EA08BDCA2.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 37

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat