Trump’s Impeachment Attorney Just Exposed Dems In Damning Vid

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612724413349.png

Appearing with Laura Ingraham Bruce Castor, former President Trump’s lead impeachment lawyer, said he’ll utilize “dueling” videos of Democrats’ rhetoric.

Ingraham asked “Will you then respond with Maxine Waters, a number of other Democrat officials not speaking out about the antifa and other extremist rallies over the last summer?”

Castor responded “I think you can count on that.”

WATCH:

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 1354

Appearing with Laura Ingraham Bruce Castor, former President Trump’s lead impeachment lawyer, said he’ll utilize “dueling” videos of Democrats’ rhetoric.

Ingraham asked “Will you then respond with Maxine Waters, a number of other Democrat officials not speaking out about the antifa and other extremist rallies over the last summer?”

WATCH:

Praise God for you. God will be in there with you..GOD NEVER LOOSES

Komarhun

Jan 31, 2021
We know Trump is incent .the surpreme court can do nothing now.they should of heard these cases long time ago and you know it.now we are faced with the ruining of our country by the communist,does anyone care.or are you afraid of being cancelled.the capital incident might be just a start of things to come.americans won't stand for this,if their not cowards.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1354

WATCH:

So who will be there with the Lawyer to ARREST Pelosi / Schumar / Biden / Waters / Harris for conducting an ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL trial committing TREASON....? NOBODY....JOKE

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
We know Trump is incent .the surpreme court can do nothing now.they should of heard these cases long time ago and you know it.now we are faced with the ruining of our country by the communist,does anyone care.or are you afraid of being cancelled.the capital incident might be just a start of things to come.americans won't stand for this,if their not cowards.
Well the Military have already shown they are cowards...good luck with doing anything...they are protecting the city and the Dems...

Reactions: Agnes77

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
There are plenty to choose from!
Dont see too many answered payers happening....and by the way..what is this grand plan of GODS everyone keeps claiming but doesnt have any details...the bible says false prophets will die....is that why Jesus and John the baptist were murdered..?

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Dont see too many answered payers happening....and by the way..what is this grand plan of GODS everyone keeps claiming but doesnt have any details...the bible says false prophets will die....is that why Jesus and John the baptist were murdered..?
No, Jesus died for our sins, so our souls may be saved for eternity. If you've read the Bible, did it tell you why they died? Or is this just a "quiz?" Prayers are always answered - in GOD's time, not ours. And, sometimes we don't like the answers, until we see, looking back, that it was the best thing. HIS plan is usually far superior to ours. I trust HIM. :) 🙏

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
So who will be there with the Lawyer to ARREST Pelosi / Schumar / Biden / Waters / Harris for conducting an ILLEGAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL trial committing TREASON....? NOBODY....JOKE
That's what I'm waiting to see too! They arrested the Sgt.At Arms for both the Senate and House, and our DOJ and FBI are part of the crime family, so I don't know what's going to happen...... like President Trump always says "we'll see what happens."

Reactions: Damnmad

Editor at Large

Feb 8, 2021
www.villadepaz-gazette.com
don't pray... go on youtube and other video forums find Democrats inciting violence with their rhetoric and go onto Mainstream Media's social media pages and BLAST THEM...

you fight an info war by using their own words against them... i just did:

President Donald Trump Vindicated Repeatedly by Progressive NeoCons, NeoLiberals Own Actions

Last edited:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
don't pray... go on youtube and other video forums find Democrats inciting violence with their rhetoric and go onto Mainstream Media's social media pages and BLAST THEM...

you fight an info war by using their own words against them... i just did:

President Donald Trump Vindicated Repeatedly by Progressive NeoCons, NeoLiberals Own Actions

Thoughts FOR ACTION that actually works: BE LOUD and REPEAT your info about all the corruption...AFTER ALL, THE SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS HEARD...AND attended to :)

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat