trump announced he's running....exciting...running mate ideas?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I can't read his final remarks any other way....and hope lefties had a sleepless night.
We need a strong running mate, one that won't fold in a fight.
Cruz??
ideas??

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Cruz? Seriously? He is a Sell out. They all are. He should get someone NOT in politics.

What makes you think he will get in with election fraud And new voting rules not to count the millions jumping the border?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
trump announced!!!!
do you think Pence will work?
looking for ideas, not endorsing anyone...too soon.

however, I will say this, Cruz worked with Trump, forgave him for the wifey comments, and stood up to a lot of onslaughts for all four years.... which few have. If we looked past Trumps faults, perhaps the same tack with the VP would be appropriate?

whomever it is needs to be able to stand up to a continual barrage....which eliminates all but a few.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Tina, not at all. just trying to get ideas, it won't be Pence, of that I feel certain, based on how Trump deals with people.
Desantis could be outstanding, not opposed to Johnson,
whomever it is, it better be someone who can stand up to both rhinos and the left, not to mention have the demeanor to endure the stress in the Trump white house. I feel the VP has to be entirely able to be president, And have a real devotion to us to sit in the office, considering he is under and not THE leader.

Reactions: Scout

I'mnotacat

Feb 20, 2021
Cruz is controlled Opposition....he will not stand up for our country. He even stated in opac interview with Steve Gruber that Biden is a good guy and there is nothing wrong with Biden and that he will complete the four year in wh....what a tell. So Cruz is saying don't believe your lying eyes. He needs to stay the hell out of the wh.

Trump needs to let some one like desantis run for POTUS...if Trump runs again it will be a waste. Even if he managed to get back in the wh, we will be living in hell again like the last year of his service.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
yeah, a lot of the right seem to like Biden as a person I noticed.
Maybe its cause they want their drug addicted, child molesting kids to get million dollar jobs too. So, nice guy Biden will let that happen!! Hey, whats not to like!!!!
And just think, my retarded nephew can get a million dollar job for watching shrimp run on a hamster wheel.
The mutual admiration society better put up more razor wire, they are gonna need it if our kids ever wake up.

Reactions: I'mnotacat

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I don't think people will separate the ideas from the man where Trump is concerned. It would be nice if that were the case, as any conservative outsider could make a difference, and some with far less opposition. Though this leftist hatred is more about keeping their thing (the new mob a.k.a. the dems...)want their thing not to end...

But you've got to hand it to Trump, he positioned himself through branding and TV to be well known before he ran. That and he did not back down from a fight. Otherwise, we would never have even tasted what a populist could achieve.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Trump won't be elected county dog catcher with the current electronic and mail-in/no ID banana republic system the globalists have set up. And it's only getting worse under the new legislation.

Newsflash: he already won in 2020. In a landslide.

Till that is proven and addressed, this is all bullshit.

Reactions: Atomicanon

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Trump won't be elected county dog catcher with the current electronic and mail-in/no ID banana republic system the globalists have set up. And it's only getting worse under the new legislation.

good point, which is why when Trump spoke the number 1 idea was voter reform. It must occur this year, otherwise the court challenges will prevent reforms in 2 yrs from being in place. We all need to work on voter reform in every state, no other way to get this country back.

because of my background I am aware that voter fraud has always been the case, but until now the general populace would not believe it. Maybe now they will. One can hope.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Cruz? Seriously? He is a Sell out. They all are. He should get someone NOT in politics.

What makes you think he will get in with election fraud And new voting rules not to count the millions jumping the border?
OK, so who?? ron Johnson? how bout Paul, he's an outside insider...I think having both candidates outside the beltway might not help. Having someone who knows the system, but can't be bought off, gives one a chance for more effective strategies.

The old adage know thy enemy comes to mind. How you know them, is by having dealt with them enough to know exactly what they'll do...and what you must. The greatest generals studied the moves of the generals they were up against; it's why coaches make their players watch the other team.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
OK, so who?? ron Johnson? how bout Paul, he's an outside insider...I think having both candidates outside the beltway might not help. Having someone who knows the system, but can't be bought off, gives one a chance for more effective strategies.

The old adage know thy enemy comes to mind. How you know them, is by having dealt with them enough to know exactly what they'll do...and what you must. The greatest generals studied the moves of the generals they were up against; it's why coaches make their players watch the other team.
I’m not betting on Trump to actually get in office. I don’t get why after this election fraud they won’t use it next time if trump runs. He may win but it will be rigged in their puppets favor. And I don’t really care about 2024 when within the next 4 years America will turn into a communist country, while everyone is worrying about Trump. So... I care about today not years from now and not relying on some dude who literally gave up.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
One of the best things to come of Trump's first term was his revelation of the swamp.

We the People had heard about some of these things in whispers and muttered under people's breath... things like the JFK steal of 1960, the SCOTUS malfeasance in Bush v. Gore, etc. But 2020 just laid it bare for the whole world to see. I think we have the most corrupt government on earth right now. All 3 shitty corrupt branches of it. At least with China and Russia, they are up front about the fact that their people don't have any human rights. But us? Democracy is obviously a total charade. The rich get richer and it's all about the money and keeping the little guy down. It's a big club and you ain't in it. George Carlin was so prophetically right.

Our government is a f***ing cesspool. It is a "grotesque pantomime" of the original vision of the founding fathers of this once great nation. When was America great last? After WW2, maybe, until JFK raped his interns? For 8 good years under Reagan? Then it went to s*** under a series of greedy, corrupt, deviant demons including the barely animated corpse we have now.

Trump used the word "rigged" last night but he did not sufficiently go into the receipts. He had a huge screen available and he could have used audio/visual to his advantage as he has often before, but inexplicably, he did not use it. He had an opportunity that was forever lost. Lost! Another poor decision. And I'm saying this as a huge fan of his who voted for him and donated to his campaign.

Trump will not run in 2024, in my opinion. Obviously not! He's DONE. I hope to God I'm dead wrong. But he'll be Biden's age by 2024, and he's not getting any healthier, younger, fitter or sharper. Nor 2022 as has been hinted at. You think he's going to run for Congress when he's already been elected POTUS ? His ego wouldn't allow it. I'm sorry to say that it looks like last night was a face-saving gesture and that he will now gradually slip away to golf and memories by the Mar-a-Lago (swimming pool/wet bar/insert here) UNLESS he is properly installed in the WH *THIS YEAR*.

Meanwhile, China is on the rise...and they're literally killing us.

Last edited:

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Glad you are finally waking up to reality, CCP.

Telling everyone to get the vaccines even when he knows how deadly they are, was the last call for me. I feel he is working with these people now. Who in their right mind tells people to get deadly vaccines after their kid almost dies from it. Yup. He. Is. Done. Period. Next.

Atomicanon

Jan 6, 2021
NH USA

The way I see it, is if we don't overturn this stolen 2020 election and have trials for treason, all of this is a fantasy feel good pipe dream. Nothing will be legit ever again.
Anyone who was not found guilty of treason that is currently in office would finish their term and never hold any position in government. Anyone found guilty of treason should face the harshest penalty spelled out in the constitution.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The way I see it, is if we don't overturn this stolen 2020 election and have trials for treason, all of this is a fantasy feel good pipe dream. Nothing will be legit ever again.
Anyone who was not found guilty of treason that is currently in office would finish their term and never hold any position in government. Anyone found guilty of treason should face the harshest penalty spelled out in the constitution.
They haven’t been legit for over a century though, that is the problem. Who is going to arrest these corrupt people? And what court will hear it and actually charge them? They are all bought off. The entire government needs to be taken down, fully and rebuilt from scratch back to CHRISTIAN 1776 not this bolshevik Bs.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat