Trump Appeals Suspension to Rejoin Facebook, Instagram

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Former President Donald Trump has submitted a statement of appeal to an oversight board funded by Facebook in a bid to rejoin the platform. The decision is expected to take around two and a half months.

Former Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt, who is a co-chair of the oversight board, told UK’s Channel 4 News that they are currently looking into the appeal concerning Trump’s Facebook and Instagram accounts. The board was set up to be an independent group to hear users’ appeals and is comprised of 19 former politicians, journalists, and academics.

“It’s a very high profile case but that is exactly why the Oversight Board was created in the first place,” Thorning-Schmidt said.

In a statement to The Epoch Times, the board confirmed that “a user statement has been received in the case before the Oversight Board concerning President Trump’s Facebook and Instagram accounts.”

“We will have no further comment concerning that statement until the Board has issued its decision,” they added.

Reactions: RandyB

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Why would he want to rejoin these platforms? They are anti free speech. I get he wants a lawsuit with them to make it shown they are bad platforms to be on but I Thought he was all about making his own platform..

Reactions: Susan

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
Why would he want to rejoin these platforms? They are anti free speech. I get he wants a lawsuit with them to make it shown they are bad platforms to be on but I Thought he was all about making his own platform..
Heads of state are on those platforms, Trump is a realist and his following on both platforms is worldwide.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat