Trump Beginning To Vet Candidates

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
According to three people familiar with the planning, Trump will soon begin vetting candidates at Mar-a-Lago who are eager to fulfill his promise to exact vengeance upon incumbent Republicans who’ve scorned him, and to ensure every open GOP seat in the 2022 midterms has a MAGA-approved contender vying for it.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
According to three people familiar with the planning, Trump will soon begin vetting candidates at Mar-a-Lago who are eager to fulfill his promise to exact vengeance upon incumbent Republicans who’ve scorned him, and to ensure every open GOP seat in the 2022 midterms has a MAGA-approved contender vying for it.

CONCERNED  CITIZENS  OF  AMERICA -   NO MORE RINOS - ADVOCATES OF FOREIGN LABOR ETC - JPEG.jpg

LINDIESUE

Jan 19, 2021

Who are the "three people familiar with the planning" Citizen X?

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
How is he going to ensure there won’t be election fraud? How do you beat voting fraud by voting? How do you beat this new election bill that will probably be passed? Does anyone else other than me think about this bs? The biggest election fraud ever happened in 2020, wth makes anyone think this won’t happen again? I mean it isn’t like it hasn’t been done for decades already!

Noname

Jan 10, 2021

I want to know why there is no more talk about the fraud with 2020? We just make the democrats think they were right about no fraud. What happen with our landslide? Very dissapointed!

Reactions: Sunsethill

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
I want to know why there is no more talk about the fraud with 2020? We just make the democrats think they were right about no fraud. What happen with our landslide? Very dissapointed!
Yes, but with no legal verdicts from courts to win our case, the Dims will continue to shout "alleged voter fraud"; "no fraud found here". Their MO is "repeat it often enough and people will believe it".

One bit of hope and as you already know - the Unites States Supreme Court is now looking at Sidney Powell's Michigan case and Lin Wood's Georgia case for February 19, 2021. There is also Rep. Kelly's petition over Pa. mail-in voting law that was scheduled February 18, 2021. Haven't heard any news about either as yet...

Reactions: Joan Mc and Noname

Noname

Jan 10, 2021
Yes, but with no legal verdicts from courts to win our case, the Dims will continue to shout "alleged voter fraud"; "no fraud found here". Their MO is "repeat it often enough and people will believe it".

One bit of hope and as you already know - the Unites States Supreme Court is now looking at Sidney Powell's Michigan case and Lin Wood's Georgia case for February 19, 2021. There is also Rep. Kelly's petition over Pa. mail-in voting law that was scheduled February 18, 2021. Haven't heard any news about either as yet...

Right, why haven't we seen update on that? its like all the media, including Newsmax, are afraid to talk about the fraud that went on. They have so much evidence according to what I saw and yet its like over as far as the media and also the politians like Ted Cruz, very discouraging.

Reactions: Joan Mc and Scout

Marian

Feb 12, 2021
SW PA
How is he going to ensure there won’t be election fraud? How do you beat voting fraud by voting? How do you beat this new election bill that will probably be passed? Does anyone else other than me think about this bs? The biggest election fraud ever happened in 2020, wth makes anyone think this won’t happen again? I mean it isn’t like it hasn’t been done for decades already!
To reply to your ??s:
We all have to work to prevent election fraud by posing lawsuits, lawsuits, lawsuits in the courts then we vote.
What bs, yours, or what is going on?
Become part of the solution, do something or go sit down.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
To reply to your ??s:
We all have to work to prevent election fraud by posing lawsuits, lawsuits, lawsuits in the courts then we vote.
What bs, yours, or what is going on?
Become part of the solution, do something or go sit down.
What?

Who is making lawsuits other than Wood and Powell? Are you? No. So go sit down. 🙄

If their lawsuits don’t not pan through what makes you think an ordinary citizens will?

TonyDePalma

Feb 1, 2021
It be won’t be passed no way gets 60 votes in the Senate.

Reactions: 1/2planetaway

Sunsethill

Jan 14, 2021
I want to know why there is no more talk about the fraud with 2020? We just make the democrats think they were right about no fraud. What happen with our landslide? Very disappointed!
I want to know too!! I still want to see the proof one way or the other...it can't just be swept under the rug like it never happened. We deserve to know the complete truth...I will never stop asking and we all should demand to know the truth. I want to know who truly won the election even though it will at this point be hard to believe no matter what the outcome is. What happened at the hearing on the 19th last week?

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

He is wasting time and effort...start again..new government in a new state, separate from the Union....separate and from them enjoy their communism and destroy themselves...

Marian

Feb 12, 2021
SW PA

Do your read Judicial Watch?
Over and out.

Reactions: Noname

sponge bob

Feb 19, 2021
I want to know too!! I still want to see the proof one way or the other...it can't just be swept under the rug like it never happened. We deserve to know the complete truth...I will never stop asking and we all should demand to know the truth. I want to know who truly won the election even though it will at this point be hard to believe no matter what the outcome is. What happened at the hearing on the 19th last week? they said moot

Reactions: Noname

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat