Trump demands three Republican groups stop raising money off his name

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1615080448180.png

Former President Donald Trump has clashed again with his Republican Party, demanding that three Republican groups stop using his name and likeness for fundraising, a Trump adviser said on Saturday.

The adviser, confirming a report in Politico, said lawyers for Trump on Friday had sent cease-and-desist letters to the Republican National Committee, National Republican Congressional Campaign and National Republican Senate Campaign, asking them to stop using his name and likeness on fundraising emails and merchandise.

The adviser said Trump is sensitive to the use of his name and likeness for branding purposes and was irked that the three groups have supported Republican lawmakers who joined Democrats in voting to impeach him over the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump protesters.

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 2806

Former President Donald Trump has clashed again with his Republican Party, demanding that three Republican groups stop using his name and likeness for fundraising, a Trump adviser said on Saturday.

The adviser, confirming a report in Politico, said lawyers for Trump on Friday had sent cease-and-desist letters to the Republican National Committee, National Republican Congressional Campaign and National Republican Senate Campaign, asking them to stop using his name and likeness on fundraising emails and merchandise.

The adviser said Trump is sensitive to the use of his name and likeness for branding purposes and was irked that the three groups have supported Republican lawmakers who joined Democrats in voting to impeach him over the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump protesters.

GOOD! None of them will get my money. Jan 6, 2021 I had an email from NRSC and Nikki Haley asking for money. I responded by requesting they take me off their email list then blocked them. Haley was piggy-backing a Daily Wire email.

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 2806

Yes I received a solicitation from a certain someone using Trump’s name. I thought to myself, how dare he.

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021
That's One reason why People are Very Reluctant to Give to Any Good Causes! Sadly it's Just Like Throwing it Over a Brick Wall and Who Knows Who is Grabbing it on the Other Side!
But you can't support democrats....unless you switch partys....bottom line is this...
Cheany..romney...and other rinos..are truly morons....
But they are OUR MORONS....If we give up on party..we got nothing!!!

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021
GOOD! None of them will get my money. Jan 6, 2021 I had an email from NRSC and Nikki Haley asking for money. I responded by requesting they take me off their email list then blocked them. Haley was piggy-backing a Daily Wire email.
Then who do you vote for?...can't answer...no vote...keep your money..but still vote republican..cuz if you dont...we end up losing entire gov....like...oh..I don't know...oh yea...like it is NOW!!!!!

New york girl

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 2806

Can't blame him!

Jerd

Feb 15, 2021
View attachment 2806

Still think he needs to start a new party.

Axl1104

Feb 11, 2021
EXCELLENT!!! I have been responding to those three groups in their postage paid envelopes with a big fat ZERO next to "amount contributed." The thought that RINO's are benefitting from even a cent of my money would gall me.
I’ve done the same and hand written our disgust with the RINO backstabbing of the President and citizens. Will give my money only to candidates we believe. MAGA!!!

HughJorgan

Mar 7, 2021
View attachment 2806

HughJorgan

Mar 7, 2021
High time he make the RINOs walk the political plank. They can no longer have their cake and eat it, too. I guess they actually buy into the notion President Trump is the rube they portray him being—that is except when they need his coattails.

Tell Mittens Romney, Mitch McConnell, Liz Chaney, Adam Kinzinger and the rest of their poo-eating crew, if they want Presidential support, go crawl to Joe Biden. He actually owes them a favor for dumping on the head of their own party to the Democrat’s benefit.

DWB

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 2806

good for him!

Reactions: LillyGrace777

HughJorgan

Mar 7, 2021
New party guarantees Democrat victory in 2022..and 2024...Im an old guy and remember when this happened before.....the result was 8 years of bill clinton...and another 16 years of hillary..We gotta restore existing party and QUIETLY get rid of morons like Liz cheany and mitt Romney
Listen to The King! Long live The King!

Ask yourself: who’d benefit the most from Trump going third party? Answer: the GD Democrats!

The Republican Party is NOT the problem—it’s people in it that do not, have not and never will abandon their Globalist/Corporatist roots. Think the Bush and Cheney families. Think Willard “Mittens” Romney, Adam Kinzinger, Lisa Murkowski and the party’s biggest turncoat and back-stabber, Mitch McConnell. He BEGGED the President to help his Senate re-election due to being 2 points down in the few weeks before the election. Trump came through, giving The Turtle a TWENTY POINT BUMP. These people are the problem, not the party itself. The party saw huge gains as a result of 2020—we added 16 seats in Congress. And many forecast the Dems would have a four or five Senate seat majority when in fact, they failed to get a majority that isn’t dependent on HairAss.

So we MUST purge the GOP of these cancers! Donald Trump OWNS the Republican Party as long as he wants it—and maintains such enormous popularity numbers. Leading up to CPAC, Trump commanded a 97% favorability rating—NEVER seen in modern politics. From his lofty perch, he can endorse America First candidates, ensuring Pelosi’s ouster in ‘22. IF he runs in ‘24, the party will be in its best possible position to take everything back, stolen from us in 2020.

One finally thought: I HOPE the news I heard about him staying with Pence is fake. Pence COULD have sent questionable elector certifications back to the states, likely putting Trump in his second term today. That gutless, milquetoast wussie doesn’t deserve ANY party support. I would much rather have someone like Governors Noem or DeSantis get their shot, setting them up for a POTUS run of their own. I would never support Pence for the top job—he totally lacks the stones.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat