Trump Goes Off…”This Cannot Stand”

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
President Donald Trump went off on GOP leaders on Tuesday night, calling them “pathetic” in a series of tweets after a group of Republican Pennsylvania lawmakers alleged that 200,000 more votes were counted than voters in the Nov. 3 election.

The president cited Pennsylvania State Representative Frank Ryan, who alleged that he “found troubling discrepancies after an analysis of Election Day data,” adding that the 200,000 vote discrepancy gives him “far more votes” than needed to win the state.

“A group of Republican lawmakers in Pennsylvania say 200,000 more votes were counted in the 2020 Election than voters (100% went to Biden). State Representative Frank Ryan said they found troubling discrepancies after an analysis of Election Day data. @FoxNews This is far….more votes than is needed by me to win Pennsylvania, not to mention hundreds of thousands of votes in other categories which increase my already big lead into a landslide. All other Swing States show likewise. WE NEED NEW & ENERGETIC REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP. This can not stand..” the president tweeted.

Reactions: Undine907

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat