Trump Goes Off On His Enemies, Including ‘Dumb Son Of A B**ch’ Mitch McConnell

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Donald Trump is far from done and he still has a ton of vitriol left for the Republicans who he believes abandoned and betrayed him.

The 45th President of the United States spoke at a Spring donor retreat on Saturday and laced into many, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, and saved his most scathing comments for “dumb son of a b**ch” Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell., The Washington Post reported.

The event was a Republican National Committee get together held at his Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla., where he railed against those who voted to convict him in his impeachment trial and Kentucky Sen. McConnell who allowed the certifying of the 2020 presidential election to happen.

“If that were Schumer instead of this dumb son of a b**ch Mitch McConnell they would never allow it to happen. They would have fought it,” Trump said of the Jan. 6 certification.

“I hired his wife. Did he ever say thank you?” he said of Elaine Chao, who he then mocked for her resignation following the riots that happened in the Capitol on Jan.6. “She suffered so greatly,” he said sarcastically before calling McConnell a “stone cold loser.”

He said he still likes Mike Pence, who served as his vice president, but stressed that he was “disappointed” in him.

“I wish that Mike Pence had the courage to send it back to the legislatures … I like him so much. I was so disappointed,” he said.

But he is definitely not a fan of Dr. Anthony Fauci, of who he said, “Have you ever seen anybody that is so full of crap?”

The New York Times reported.

Mr. Trump praised loyalists like Representative Jim Jordan of Ohio and Mark Meadows, his former chief of staff, while lashing his enemies — among them Nancy Pelosi, the House speaker; former President Barack Obama, whom he called “Barack Hussein Obama”; Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, President Biden’s chief medical adviser; and Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, whom he berated anew for not helping overturn Mr. Biden’s win in the state.

He saved much of his vitriol for Senator Mitch McConnell, the minority leader, calling him a “dumb son of a bitch” and a “stone cold loser,’’ according to the attendee. A “real leader,” he said, would never have accepted the results of that election.

Allthepeople

Feb 25, 2021
Donald Trump is far from done and he still has a ton of vitriol left for the Republicans who he believes abandoned and betrayed him.

The 45th President of the United States spoke at a Spring donor retreat on Saturday and laced into many, including Dr. Anthony Fauci, and saved his most scathing comments for “dumb son of a b**ch” Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell., The Washington Post reported.

The event was a Republican National Committee get together held at his Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla., where he railed against those who voted to convict him in his impeachment trial and Kentucky Sen. McConnell who allowed the certifying of the 2020 presidential election to happen.

“If that were Schumer instead of this dumb son of a b**ch Mitch McConnell they would never allow it to happen. They would have fought it,” Trump said of the Jan. 6 certification.

“I hired his wife. Did he ever say thank you?” he said of Elaine Chao, who he then mocked for her resignation following the riots that happened in the Capitol on Jan.6. “She suffered so greatly,” he said sarcastically before calling McConnell a “stone cold loser.”

He said he still likes Mike Pence, who served as his vice president, but stressed that he was “disappointed” in him.

“I wish that Mike Pence had the courage to send it back to the legislatures … I like him so much. I was so disappointed,” he said.

But he is definitely not a fan of Dr. Anthony Fauci, of who he said, “Have you ever seen anybody that is so full of crap?”

The New York Times reported.

Mr. Trump praised loyalists like Representative Jim Jordan of Ohio and Mark Meadows, his former chief of staff, while lashing his enemies — among them Nancy Pelosi, the House speaker; former President Barack Obama, whom he called “Barack Hussein Obama”; Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, President Biden’s chief medical adviser; and Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, whom he berated anew for not helping overturn Mr. Biden’s win in the state.

He saved much of his vitriol for Senator Mitch McConnell, the minority leader, calling him a “dumb son of a bitch” and a “stone cold loser,’’ according to the attendee. A “real leader,” he said, would never have accepted the results of that election.

Would have been nice if he focused on the damage being done to Am citizens by the Biden regime. We understand about Mcconnell and Fauci. Calling them out is childish.

Moochie

Apr 11, 2021
Since FDR the GOPe has been like the Washington Generals to the Demonrat Party Harlem Globetrotters - only way out at this point is a complete purging of RINOs from the GOP and even then there's no guarantee ANY election will be above board from here on out...

Patriot Lindell

Jan 2, 2021
Would have been nice if he focused on the damage being done to Am citizens by the Biden regime. We understand about Mcconnell and Fauci. Calling them out is childish.
There are more important things to do. Organizing being the first and thats why they want to control all communications. Back to old school communication.

Durham7

Mar 9, 2021
My two cents is that the damage being done by Biden is crystal clear for anyone wanting to look, the dead set Democrat wouldn’t be listening to Trump anyway. I am glad he called out McConnell because he has been no help whatsoever for the Republican Party. There are several that need to go, Liz Cheney being another one.

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
Trump, as we all know, is not a politician...you know the type...they stab you in the back with a smile on their face. He says things they think but would never say. But Trump at least got things done. Most of the political class are phonies. When McConnell went after Trump with such vitriol we finally saw the true Mitch. And now Mitch is going to support another very dumb person, Murkowski of Alaska. Even a second grader could see Trump was innocent, but not her. She voted to convict.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Trump, as we all know, is not a politician...you know the type...they stab you in the back with a smile on their face. He says things they think but would never say. But Trump at least got things done. Most of the political class are phonies. When McConnell went after Trump with such vitriol we finally saw the true Mitch. And now Mitch is going to support another very dumb person, Murkowski of Alaska. Even a second grader could see Trump was innocent, but not her. She voted to convict.
Isn’ that sooo rhino ...Pathetic😡

Reactions: Trumpster

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
My two cents is that the damage being done by Biden is crystal clear for anyone wanting to look, the dead set Democrat wouldn’t be listening to Trump anyway. I am glad he called out McConnell because he has been no help whatsoever for the Republican Party. There are several that need to go, Liz Cheney being another one.
Not to mention it puts a laser on McConnell. The damage he’s responsible for is immeasurable.

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Many of these politicians started out as attorneys and in typical fashion limit what they say then when a problem comes up and you ask them a question and get the answer, you realize it’s something they could have should have advised you on earlier. I prefer the person that says what they’re thinking.

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Trump is still processing the anger. This is a man with everything lined up and handed to him. He is not used to defeat and loss. He was an imperfect vessel. He should have controlled himself, stayed off Twitter, and shipped out that insufferable Jarod and Ivanka. You cannot be perfectly camera ready all the time and be working unless you are Hope Hicks. Hicks is beautiful. Ivanka is someone whose ugliness grows the more that you see of her.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Many of these politicians started out as attorneys and in typical fashion limit what they say then when a problem comes up and you ask them a question and get the answer, you realize it’s something they could have should have advised you on earlier. I prefer the person that says what they’re thinking.
Or they talk about the answer they want to talk about totally diverting the question👍🏻

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Trump is still processing the anger. This is a man with everything lined up and handed to him. He is not used to defeat and loss. He was an imperfect vessel. He should have controlled himself, stayed off Twitter, and shipped out that insufferable Jarod and Ivanka. You cannot be perfectly camera ready all the time and be working unless you are Hope Hicks. Hicks is beautiful. Ivanka is someone whose ugliness grows the more that you see of her.
All are imperfect...He’s not defeated , God has us all in mind and I figure after wading through the trenches in the dc swamp that He’s giving him a bit of a well deserved vacation, and some one on one time with Him😇👍🏻I like the solidarity of the family👍🏻I like that Trump spoke his mind too👍🏻

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat