Trump has a moral choice to make for America.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
There is more than enough documented fraud to have stolen the entire election 3 times over. Videos, hard drives, thousands of sworn affidavits, forensic ballot analysis, forensic Dominion Voting machine analysis, statistical analysis, checking of voter rolls for dead and moved and underage people...on and on.

Easy to prove in court...unless the courts are corrupt too...ditto the legislatures...also corrupt...

Hence the need for a military/intelligence/psyop/blackop solution to this problem if Trump has the stones to do it. History will record him as the greatest president or the greatest failure when Biden undoes all he did. Seems an easy moral choice.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
THERE IS SO MUCH TO SAY I DON'T HAVE TIME TO GET STARTED.

You are exactly right, of course. I think Trump will take action. My personal belief is that he intends to take down the Chinese Communist Party at the same time he cleans up our corrupt oligarchy. The timing is not right just now, give it a week. Surely you can wait that long before despair? It is not only the moral choice, but the only one that is safe for Trump, his family, his millions of followers (those who voted for him are at great risk of being "disappeared" as the Cubans say, or "cancelled" as BLM says), and the military. Wait and pray.
קוה אל-יהוה חזק ויאמץ לבך וקוה אל-יהוה
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart:
Wait, I say, on the LORD. Ps. 27. 14. 1611.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat