Trump Hints At What’s Coming Next…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1610126539731.png

President Trump is hinting that the MAGA movement will have a “giant voice” into the future. There has been rumors that the President will be starting a news/media company. Whatever it is, i’m sure that it will be “giant” if it’s Trump’s.

As previously reported in November:

President Trump has told friends he wants to start a digital media company to clobber Fox News and undermine the conservative-friendly network, sources tell Axios.

The state of play: Some Trump advisers think Fox News made a mistake with an early call (seconded by AP) of President-elect Biden’s win in Arizona. That enraged Trump, and gave him something tangible to use in his attacks on the network.

“He plans to wreck Fox. No doubt about it,” said a source with detailed knowledge of Trump’s intentions.
With loyal viewers and longtime dominance, Fox Corp. CEO Lachlan Murdoch said on a Nov. 3 earnings call:

“We love competition. We have always thrived with competition. … Fox News has been the number one network, including broadcast networks, … from Labor Day through to Election Day.”

LidiaZ

Jan 8, 2021
View attachment 414

President Trump is hinting that the MAGA movement will have a “giant voice” into the future. There has been rumors that the President will be starting a news/media company. Whatever it is, i’m sure that it will be “giant” if it’s Trump’s.

President Trump has told friends he wants to start a digital media company to clobber Fox News and undermine the conservative-friendly network, sources tell Axios.

The state of play: Some Trump advisers think Fox News made a mistake with an early call (seconded by AP) of President-elect Biden’s win in Arizona. That enraged Trump, and gave him something tangible to use in his attacks on the network.

“He plans to wreck Fox. No doubt about it,” said a source with detailed knowledge of Trump’s intentions.
With loyal viewers and longtime dominance, Fox Corp. CEO Lachlan Murdoch said on a Nov. 3 earnings call:

“We love competition. We have always thrived with competition. … Fox News has been the number one network, including broadcast networks, … from Labor Day through to Election Day.”

JESUSLOVESUS

Jan 8, 2021
If the President leaves office; he will be breaking his Constitutional Oath by allowing a cabal guilty of treason to take control of our country. If the President breaks his oath; he himself will commit treason. The punishment of treason is execution. Keep the eye on the prize = ROME leaked. Italy did it. Special Forces must be employed.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 414

REPLACING SILICON VALLEY "thought & word police" WITH NEW MEDIA PLATFORMS and A NEW TV NETWORK would certainly be welcome....AND DO-ABLE for POTUS 45...

Attachments

• CONCERNED CITIZENS OF AMERICA - NEW TRUMP MEDIA - JPEG.jpg
    CONCERNED CITIZENS OF AMERICA - NEW TRUMP MEDIA - JPEG.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 86

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I’m not interested in a TV Network. I want this fraud to end, I want everything exposed now.
ACTUALLY...a new TV network WOULD DEBILITATE the lame-stream TV networks FINANCIALLY... including CNN and other FAKE-NEWS....all they care about is $$$$ and viewership.....IF TRUMPERS exit lame-stream platforms INCLUDING NETWORKS....we will strike a blow that will CRUSH THEIR INCOME.....without "income", etc.....THEY CAN NO LONGER CENSOR US and keep us from "learning the truth"......MAKE SENSE? we think so :)

LidiaZ

Jan 8, 2021
ACTUALLY...a new TV network WOULD DEBILITATE the lame-stream TV networks FINANCIALLY... including CNN and other FAKE-NEWS....all they care about is $$$$ and viewership.....IF TRUMPERS exit lame-stream platforms INCLUDING NETWORKS....we will strike a blow that will CRUSH THEIR INCOME.....without "income", etc.....THEY CAN NO LONGER CENSOR US and keep us from "learning the truth"......MAKE SENSE? we think so :)
If he leave office, everything would appear to be a lie. We want the truth before Jan 20th.

Alpack

Jan 8, 2021
If the President leaves office; he will be breaking his Constitutional Oath by allowing a cabal guilty of treason to take control of our country. If the President breaks his oath; he himself will commit treason. The punishment of treason is execution. Keep the eye on the prize = ROME leaked. Italy did it. Special Forces must be employed.
I would like to know why he is not looking into info that came out of Italy? Also I read somewhere today that Rudy was checking the voting machines in Georgia and discovered some important info, but haven't heard anything else since.

firewell

Jan 9, 2021
How we all still hope you would invoke your Executive order for foreign interference on our election and save this Republic
I think Trump would be more effective if he developed a new news network. I think the advice that was given to him to do that is a great idea. the media monopoly is the globalists biggest weapon. competing with it would be a heavy blow. besides I worry that they would kill Trump the way they did JFK.

Robert Henson

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 414

Go president Trump prayers

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat