Trump Holds Impromptu Presser… Discusses Impeachment…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1610472964433.png

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I watch that man and my heart BREAKS FOR HIM......HOW.....HOW......HOW....HOW.....he can...continue....to STAND AGAINST....the EVIL that chases him is....sometimes.....just overwhelming to watch....Most of US.....put into HIS SHOES......would have SNAPPED a long time ago.....I think...I would be laying in a corner....with a blanket..stating at the walls...crying....and asking....is this OVER YET?.....looks like EVEN OUT OF OFFICE....they are going to SLAY HIM.....and US......

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Trump just had a speech at the Alamo. And stated he hopes the next administration will not tear down the wall. Then started about how bad removing free speech is and might harm Biden and his administration...

Not sure he is thinking of staying in another 4 years. Sounded to me like he knew he was leaving and was hoping the wall stays up and that Biden doesn’t remove our right for free speech.

Reactions: DillyD.

StormyLee

Jan 11, 2021
Trump just had a speech at the Alamo. And stated he hopes the next administration will not tear down the wall. Then started about how bad removing free speech is and might harm Biden and his administration...

Not sure he is thinking of staying in another 4 years. Sounded to me like he knew he was leaving and was hoping the wall stays up and that Biden doesn’t remove our right for free speech.
wonder if it is a rouse ? Did not see the Texas statement as ive been at work at hospital. Not getting heavy invested in all conspiracy theories but looking at things from all prospective and angles and not being closed minded. Im one of those assholes that generally believes the good in people but understand the workings of dark and shadow side integration and disintegration and influences of same.. You are as good as the company you keep but above all trust in God who does move mountains

Jan 10, 2021

Yes. I’m confused. If Trump leaves. We are done.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
President Trump: “Free speech is under assault like never before.” “The 25th Amendment is of zero risk to me but will come back to haunt Joe Biden and the Biden administration. As the expression goes, be careful what you wish for."

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat