Trump In “Regular Contact” With Lawyer At The Helm Of Election Integrity Push

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
According to a new report, former President Donald Trump is in “regular contact” with Cleta Mitchell a lawyer at the helm of the effort to make U.S. elections more secure.

From The Hill:

Cleta Mitchell, who has worked for years on Republicans and on conservative causes, is working with several Republican groups and organizations aiming to craft more restrictive laws.

Mitchell is in regular contact with Trump, she told the Associated Press.

“People are actually interested in getting involved and we have to harness all this energy,” Mitchell said. “There are a lot of groups that have projects on election integrity that never did before.”

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
According to a new report, former President Donald Trump is in “regular contact” with Cleta Mitchell a lawyer at the helm of the effort to make U.S. elections more secure.

From The Hill:

Cleta Mitchell, who has worked for years on Republicans and on conservative causes, is working with several Republican groups and organizations aiming to craft more restrictive laws.

“People are actually interested in getting involved and we have to harness all this energy,” Mitchell said. “There are a lot of groups that have projects on election integrity that never did before.”

Our Honorable President!!!

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021

From The Hill:

Too bad no Republican leadership has balls to join in. I hope they ALL go down. We need MTG X 200 to get what we need💪🏼

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
TRUMP and his WRECKING BALL.....I.e....his ALPHA MALE personality and bull dog determination....will NEVER NEVER NEVER allow 2020 to happen again.....however....in the back of my mind and heart is.....he is PUSHING BACK against PURE ROTTEN EVIL.....and will...literally need......the forces of HEAVEN to bring down the biggest EVIL CABAL ON this planet...because its tentacles are MASSIVE....DEEP......and SO ingrained in the modern Democrat.......and within the fabric of society...it is going to be a HERCULEAN effort.
WE THE PEOPLE need to revolt...in some way.....in some show of force....because...my fear is.....even the BALLOT BOX has been so CORRUPTED BY EVIL..that the only way to break thru that...almost impervious EVIL CLUTCH of Obama and his boys.....are...showers of... 'WAKE UP' DUST....falling down from the heavens...so TRUTH CAN BE REVEALED....people actually believe it....as corrections and the RIGHTFUL OWNER of the OVAL office materializes......it must be...it must be....it must ALWAYS BE...GOD REMAINING OUR ONLY HOPE....because that is.... ONLY.... our prayers CHANCE under the stars of glory...that our precious FREEDOMS ...EVER.....survive...!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
TRUMP and his WRECKING BALL.....I.e....his ALPHA MALE personality and bull dog determination....will NEVER NEVER NEVER allow 2020 to happen again.....however....in the back of my mind and heart is.....he is PUSHING BACK against PURE ROTTEN EVIL.....and will...literally need......the forces of HEAVEN to bring down the biggest EVIL CABAL ON this planet...because its tentacles are MASSIVE....DEEP......and SO ingrained in the modern Democrat.......and within the fabric of society...it is going to be a HERCULEAN effort.
WE THE PEOPLE need to revolt...in some way.....in some show of force....because...my fear is.....even the BALLOT BOX has been so CORRUPTED BY EVIL.....it must be...it must be..it much be.....GOD REMAINS OUR ONLY CAUSE and.....HOPE.
But God uses us as vessels and I know he called Our Honorable President as today’s Gideon, “ arise mighty man of valor”!!!👍🏻👊🏻✌🏻

THE KING

Feb 13, 2021

From The Hill:

He is actually with counsel...however it is the legal team working on Southern district of NY...and the pending tax issues.......king.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat