Trump is my president!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

The___Jay

Jan 21, 2021
When I watch videos online, I often read the posted comments—and on a recent occasion, I was overwhelmed by what I read.

That video, uploaded on 1/10/2021 by a veteran who uses the code name MonkeyWerks, announced President Trump had signed the Insurrection Act and was therefore in the process of reclaiming his landslide victory and winning America’s battle against the globalist cabal. Of course we now know this was incorrect information, but that does not negate the sentiments of over 10,000 viewers who posted their reactions at the time. I scrolled through hundreds of these remarks, which followed a pattern the first commenter must have initiated: “Trump is my President!”

We might have expected people from Red States to echo this statement, but they weren’t alone.

HERE’S A SAMPLE:

Read on: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/zaslawsky/210223

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat