Trump is not done with overturning the election and he will...

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jan 14, 2021
Woe woe woe...Listen you must understand Trump is simultaneously trying to prove the theft and retake the White House and Keep China from invading. If Trump does pull this off what do you think his first action will be...A hint is he will confiscate the $3+ trillion in debt we have with China. He will expel Chinese companies with any ties to the CCP even if it was only supplying the Chinese militant with toilet paper. He will demonstrate China and the Dems unleashed Corona as a biological weapon. He will let the world know. He will ban China from trading with the US. other countries will ban China as well based the nefarious release of Corona. China has NO choice but to start WW III in an attempt to maintain what power they still have in their country. China choices the Gallows and swing or go to war...what do you think they will choose...I know...WW III. This delay we perceive has little to do with the election theft. Trump has that sewn up and the merits will be heard and Lindell's proof will force a ruling in Trumps favor. Remember the Constitutional date for swearing in the President is actually March 4, 2021. The 20th of JAN is arbitrary and Trump still today can still win this and he will.

The real problem is putting China down like a caged animal takes relentless resolve and much planning. Pay attention to China right now not the theft. See Trumps EO's yourself and you will see China and the Dems are Effed. And with great finesse Trumps main focus is doing what needs to happen with the election but also averting WW III with China. We have got this so be of good cheer!

T

The Patriot Hammer

The 20th Amendment, Section 1 says otherwise. March 4 is immaterial unless you can provide something that supersedes the US Constitution.

And yes, China did all of that and owns Xiden.

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Woe woe woe...Listen you must understand Trump is simultaneously trying to prove the theft and retake the White House and Keep China from invading. If Trump does pull this off what do you think his first action will be...A hint is he will confiscate the $3+ trillion in debt we have with China. He will expel Chinese companies with any ties to the CCP even if it was only supplying the Chinese militant with toilet paper. He will demonstrate China and the Dems unleashed Corona as a biological weapon. He will let the world know. He will ban China from trading with the US. other countries will ban China as well based the nefarious release of Corona. China has NO choice but to start WW III in an attempt to maintain what power they still have in their country. China choices the Gallows and swing or go to war...what do you think they will choose...I know...WW III. This delay we perceive has little to do with the election theft. Trump has that sewn up and the merits will be heard and Lindell's proof will force a ruling in Trumps favor. Remember the Constitutional date for swearing in the President is actually March 4, 2021. The 20th of JAN is arbitrary and Trump still today can still win this and he will.

The real problem is putting China down like a caged animal takes relentless resolve and much planning. Pay attention to China right now not the theft. See Trumps EO's yourself and you will see China and the Dems are Effed. And with great finesse Trumps main focus is doing what needs to happen with the election but also averting WW III with China. We have got this so be of good cheer!
My hopes are beginning to dim but I hope you are right!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat