Trump Is Rising Quickly…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611791203647.png

Former President Trump’s standing among Republicans has slightly improved since leaving office, with about half of GOP respondents indicating in a new poll they’d like to see him play a significant role in the party’s future.

Fifty percent of Republican voters polled in the new Morning Consult survey said Trump should play a “major role” in the party, an increase of 9 percentage points since his supporters rioted at the U.S. Capitol after he addressed them and repeated unproven claims of election fraud.

Women drove the uptick with a 15-point surge among likely GOP female voters who say they wish to see Trump as a key player in the party’s future.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
View attachment 1008

Former President Trump’s standing among Republicans has slightly improved since leaving office, with about half of GOP respondents indicating in a new poll they’d like to see him play a significant role in the party’s future.

Fifty percent of Republican voters polled in the new Morning Consult survey said Trump should play a “major role” in the party, an increase of 9 percentage points since his supporters rioted at the U.S. Capitol after he addressed them and repeated unproven claims of election fraud.

Women drove the uptick with a 15-point surge among likely GOP female voters who say they wish to see Trump as a key player in the party’s future.

AS LONG AS TRUMP IS IN THE REPUBPARTY IT IS VIABLE, BUT IT IS REALLY JUST THE TRUMP PARTY. AS SOON AS HE LEAVES IT DEFLATION WILL BE IMMEDIATE. I DO NOT PLAN TO SUPPORT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN THE FUTURE. IF THEY CAN RUN SOME NEW FACES WITH A LITTLE MORAL CALIBER AND UNDERSTANDING TO BACK IT UP THEN I MAY SELECTIVELY VOTE FOR SOME OF THEM. WE NEED LOTS OF PARTIES, NOT MONOLITHIC MEGA STRUCTURES THAT SUCK UP OUR FREEDOM LIKE AIR IN A BURNING VOID.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
INTERESTING ESSAY ON HUMAN RIGHTS.

Contrary to fashionable and misguided narratives, slavery did not begin in 1619. For much of history—not American history, but history simply—freedom was the peculiar institution.

FreeHome

Jan 14, 2021
View attachment 1008

Did anyone notice in this post? "since his supporters rioted at the U.S. Capitol after he addressed them" RIOTED?!?!
WTH is this!!!

Sherley watts McCoy

Jan 19, 2021
AS LONG AS TRUMP IS IN THE REPUBPARTY IT IS VIABLE, BUT IT IS REALLY JUST THE TRUMP PARTY. AS SOON AS HE LEAVES IT DEFLATION WILL BE IMMEDIATE. I DO NOT PLAN TO SUPPORT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY IN THE FUTURE. IF THEY CAN RUN SOME NEW FACES WITH A LITTLE MORAL CALIBER AND UNDERSTANDING TO BACK IT UP THEN I MAY SELECTIVELY VOTE FOR SOME OF THEM. WE NEED LOTS OF PARTIES, NOT MONOLITHIC MEGA STRUCTURES THAT SUCK UP OUR FREEDOM LIKE AIR IN A BURNING VOID.
I plan to support the Republican Party in the future. I see no Democrats who care about America or Americans

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
I plan to support the Republican Party in the future. I see no Democrats who care about America or Americans
INDIVIDUAL REPUBLICANS MAY BE OK. BUT THEY NEED TO BE NEW FACES. MOST OF THE OLD ONES UP THERE HAVE TOTALLY DISCREDITED THEMSELVES. IN THE LONG RUN WE MUST HAVE A NEW PARTY OR TWO. BOTH HAVE SOLD OUT TO BIG MONEY INTERESTS AND WORK AGAINST US.

3DF

Jan 4, 2021
View attachment 1008

IT WASN'T TRUMP SUPPORTERS THAT RIOTED DUMBO. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Goodshepherd007

Jan 16, 2021
The Republican Party turned out to be for the most part A group of dumb whores, pathetic cowards and losers they have completely lost my support

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
The Republican Party turned out to be for the most part A group of dumb whores, pathetic cowards and losers they have completely lost my support
Both parties are the same mostly. Except democrats tend to fight more and get more involved in politics, hence big government whereas republicans like small government so they don’t do much, which is one reason why the vast majority of people who work in schools are democrats, for example. Doesn’t matter what side you choose, they aren’t working for you.

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

Echofame

Jan 17, 2021
Fifty percent of Republican voters polled in the new Morning Consult survey said Trump should play a “major role” in the party, an increase of 9 percentage points since his supporters rioted at the U.S. Capitol after he addressed them and repeated unproven claims of election fraud!
There was voter fraud and you weren't interested enough to check out all those unproven claims!! ha ha
TRUMP WON!!!

Reactions: Gearboxmichael

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
It is getting tiresome, the narrative that supporters of Pres. Trump rioted seems to forget that this was a well thought out plot by Antifa/BLM.
It is a ploy to get people brainwashed. Little trick they do all the time. Repeatedly say the same thing over and over again and eventually the vast majority of the public will believe it. Even the Trump supporters. They do it a lot with ”history” same lie over and over again and people believe it, still.
1611923984883.jpg

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat