Trump Issues Immediate Order To His Family And Loved Ones…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
Why would this be released to the public? I mean, They are all at extremely high risk and have been. Nothing makes any sense. I assume it shouldn’t. Military action on terrorist threats can’t really be blogged out to the nation. Folks in Texas have been talking for years about building underground shelters, stockpiling necessities, guns/ammo. I always assumed it was related to nuclear threats; but friends of those in previous administration security details supposedly have insinuated that the day was fast approaching when such protections would be necessary (I’ve heard such things for years now). It’s hard to comprehend. I never could have imagined any American could sell out their own country and people. But, I don’t want to hide in a bunker. To what end? If there is no freedom, no America; well, I’ll proudly go out fighting for what is right.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
...PERHAPS this is a little "smoke & mirrors" right now...sure, DJT & family will NOT be attending the JAN. 20th "event"....but what will"the event" really be??? Inquiring minds & CONCERNED CITIZENS OF AMERICA are waiting to see if all the "rumors" of swampster-arrests will start to unfold soon....just saying....

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
GOD BLESS 45 - BEST POTUS EVER - JPEG.jpg

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
Whether it’s right or it’s wrong, it’s up to you?

Attachments

• FB4B9AA5-7A83-4D16-B793-1E6C30FDD561.png
    FB4B9AA5-7A83-4D16-B793-1E6C30FDD561.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 403

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Says who? Q?
Regardless of what is being said, if you think of what Trump has fought for these last 4 yes, & what not only his supporters; but he & all of his family has to lose if he just walks away, I have to believe he will not just walk away from this fight. Too much is at stake unless we are to believe all of his sacrifice was to leave it all to China & Democrats to undo everything, I just have to believe Trump will stand & fight.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Regardless of what is being said, if you think of what Trump has fought for these last 4 yes, & what not only his supporters; but he & all of his family has to lose if he just walks away, I have to believe he will not just walk away from this fight. Too much is at stake unless we are to believe all of his sacrifice was to leave it all to China & Democrats to undo everything, I just have to believe Trump will stand & fight.
But how? Through courts? He can’t be president again unless the Americans pull a Battle of Athens but they won’t. And forget about 2024. If they can pull off the amount of fraud like they did this time, there will never be another good president in our lifetime,

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
But how? Through courts? He can’t be president again unless the Americans pull a Battle of Athens but they won’t. And forget about 2024. If they can pull off the amount of fraud like they did this time, there will never be another good president in our lifetime,
He is actually still President. the election was stolen by "foreign" interference, so I still think he has some chess moves he can make. Only time will tell in the next few days.

Jan 11, 2021
Some strange things happening in Europe (ie: multiple euro PM's and other foreign government officials stepping down, a Rothschild just "had a heart attack, billionaire founder of sweetnlow just committed suicide) lead me to believe there is a larger game afoot. Not sure but it sure does stink of fuckery.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

Sponsors

Pro Trump News