Trump just endorsed Tim scott - Are you kidding me!!! Tim scott hates trump and he licks his ass!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
Are you kidding me !!!!!!
1614713960927.png
-

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
i have to repeat the running joke in DC
if you want something from trump the best thing you can do stick a knife in him then usually you get what you want

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
i am not sure do you know the story about AOC ?
AOC run a Bernie Sanders style campaign.
->unversial Health Care / Minium Wage / Drug Price controll all stuff we have in my country and nobody would few this as radical(nobody would win a election if he/she wants to cancel that)
after she came in congress -> always clashed witch peloci about unversial Health Care / Minium Wage / Drug Drice controll ...
then suddenly peloci demanded that AOC has to fire her campaign manager/now stuff cheff because some stupid stuff -> since than AOC speaks always GOP are killers / invents storys like congress riot / ....
what i learned people in the front are mostly not importand -> you have to look to people behind them

trump lives in a bubble and its said to see

Kamala Harris is cleaning house

HL-122: The "Cuomo Coverup" - Should he Face Criminal Prosecution? Viva & Barnes​

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
i forget to say AOC became only famous because of Jimmy Dore
now DNC has given to all DNC members the advice not go on the show or the carreer is over

Last edited:

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
Be careful
Info: Biden staff already talking about plans to turn Jan 6 into another 9/11. Plan to hold events on the anniversary next year, per WH official. Want to open investigations of prominent Trump supporters, groups, and media outlets.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat