Trump lawyer hires ‘armed guards’…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021

“We had a lot more than that happen to our home. We’re doing fine. I moved my children to a secretive location. We’ve hired armed guards to protect our places of living and working. And we’re doing fine. My family understands and my law firm understands that we fight on the side of right.”
What disgusting violent creatures (not humans) the demoncrats are...you leave family, children, homes out of anything...you cross the line when this happens...bikie gangs even know the rules there...but these communists have no regard for any life......what a great man he is...send the security bill to Cumala and Nancy...its their fault...or sue them for condoning violence and supporting criminals that threaten you....

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
What disgusting violent creatures (not humans) the demoncrats are...you leave family, children, homes out of anything...you cross the line when this happens...bikie gangs even know the rules there...but these communists have no regard for any life......what a great man he is...send the security bill to Cumala and Nancy...its their fault...or sue them for condoning violence and supporting criminals that threaten you....
WE AGREE...send the bill to Pelosi....alternatively, he needs to send in the "bill" to the CRIME VICTIMS' FUND that his state is obliged to have to repay those who were victims of crime!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat