Trump Mar-a-Lago Meeting Reveals Next Major Move!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611871638782.png

Former President Donald Trump held a meeting with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) on Thursday in Florida, said Trump’s team in a statement, while including a photo of him and the GOP leader.

The two had a “good and cordial” meeting at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, said Trump’s Save America PAC.

The pair discussed several topics, but the No. 1 priority was “taking back the House” for Republicans in the 2022 midterms, Trump’s team said. They did not elaborate on a strategy or what candidates to promote.

“Trump’s popularity has never been stronger than it is today,” said the statement, “and his endorsement means more than perhaps any endorsement at any time.” Trump now will work with McCarthy on boosting the GOP in the House races.

Tim Fox

Jan 20, 2021
Texas
Trump is always 10 steps ahead of the competition. Trump did not like what Kevin McCarthy did by blaming him for the Capitol riot before getting the "receipts." When McCarthy did get the receipts, he did a 180-degree turn in favor of Trump; however, he should have apologized publicly to Trump. I assume he did apologize to Trump privately when they got together. The thing about Trump is that he is a businessman and has learned to take the hits and move on in a positive way, which is what he did with McCarthy.

The Chinese woman interviewed by Steve Bannon recently on Warroom said that China is vulnerable to reduced cash flow and said the way to take the CCP down is the cutback their cash flow significantly. She said that America (i.e. Deplorables) need to stop buying "Made in China" products and be willing to pay a little more to buy "Made in America" products. It will result in the CCP taking a major financial hit while America rebuilds its factories to make products again in America and becomes wealthier!!!

Who is up for NOT buying "Made in China" and instead buying "Made in America"???

Noname

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 1048

Former President Donald Trump held a meeting with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) on Thursday in Florida, said Trump’s team in a statement, while including a photo of him and the GOP leader.

The two had a “good and cordial” meeting at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, said Trump’s Save America PAC.

The pair discussed several topics, but the No. 1 priority was “taking back the House” for Republicans in the 2022 midterms, Trump’s team said. They did not elaborate on a strategy or what candidates to promote.

“Trump’s popularity has never been stronger than it is today,” said the statement, “and his endorsement means more than perhaps any endorsement at any time.” Trump now will work with McCarthy on boosting the GOP in the House races.

I don't trust McCarthy at all.

Reactions: Debbiey and Vir

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
View attachment 1048

Did he slap McCarthy up side the head before they started?

Reactions: Capfarr and Debbiey

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Trump is always 10 steps ahead of the competition. Trump did not like what Kevin McCarthy did by blaming him for the Capitol riot before getting the "receipts." When McCarthy did get the receipts, he did a 180-degree turn in favor of Trump; however, he should have apologized publicly to Trump. I assume he did apologize to Trump privately when they got together. The thing about Trump is that he is a businessman and has learned to take the hits and move on in a positive way, which is what he did with McCarthy.

The Chinese woman interviewed by Steve Bannon recently on Warroom said that China is vulnerable to reduced cash flow and said the way to take the CCP down is the cutback their cash flow significantly. She said that America (i.e. Deplorables) need to stop buying "Made in China" products and be willing to pay a little more to buy "Made in America" products. It will result in the CCP taking a major financial hit while America rebuilds its factories to make products again in America and becomes wealthier!!!

Who is up for NOT buying "Made in China" and instead buying "Made in America"???
ShopToTheRight.com

Reactions: Annettedf1027

Annettedf1027

Jan 11, 2021
ShopToTheRight.com
Looking for a downsized refrigerator for our laundry room, I found a beautiful red retro one, looked up where it was made (Galanz: Guangdong Galanz Enterprises Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of electronic home appliances, headquartered in Foshan, Guangdong) and I am off to the American companies for an USA made one. Very important to try to do this with every purchase, especially with this illegitimate China-loving administration, doing all it can to undermine us.

GrammarGrouch

Jan 15, 2021
Looking for a downsized refrigerator for our laundry room, I found a beautiful red retro one, looked up where it was made (Galanz: Guangdong Galanz Enterprises Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer of electronic home appliances, headquartered in Foshan, Guangdong) and I am off to the American companies for an USA made one. Very important to try to do this with every purchase, especially with this illegitimate China-loving administration, doing all it can to undermine us.
Speed Queen and Maytag are made in the USA.

Reactions: Annettedf1027

Utmost

Jan 10, 2021
I believe GE appliance div.was just sold to t he ccp

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat