Trump needs to explain his inaction on the stolen election

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

codecowboy

Mar 1, 2021
Steve has had a few guests on as well as jack maxey who've broached this topic and he always changes the subject.

We know the election was stolen, which in my opinion, might be one of the most eggregious crimes against america. Trump didn't use his power to remedy the situation or even put in place any special prosecutors after the fact. The question is: why?

Either the election was stolen and Trump did not stop it, or the election was fair and we've been lied to. Even if using the powers of the presidency to ensure the american citizen gets a free and fair election was a political bridge-too-far for him, he needs to explain his reasoning to his supporters. Otherwise he risks appearing like a sore loser or any other politician who manufactures a crisis to campaign on.

Anyone with half a brain can put the events of the last year and a half together and see they're all inextricably linked (bannon line). The ccp virus was released to sway this election and hundreds of thousands died because of it.. When will we get politicians who don't flinch, who will call a spade, a spade and take serious action? Our country was attacked in more ways than one, and we're here talking about women's sports...

Last edited:

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Steve has had a few guests on as well as jack maxey who've broached this topic and he always changes the subject.

We know the election was stolen, which in my opinion, might be one of the most eggregious crimes against america. Trump didn't use his power to remedy the situation or even put in place any special prosecutors after the fact. The question is: why?

Either the election was stolen and Trump did not stop it, or the election was fair and we've been lied to. Even if using the powers of the presidency to ensure the american citizen gets a free and fair election was a political bridge-to-far for him, he needs to explain his reasoning to his supporters. Otherwise he risks appearing like a sore loser or any other politician who manufactures a crisis to campaign on.

Anyone with half a brain can put the events of the last year and a half and see they're all inextricably linked (bannon line). The ccp virus was released to sway this election and hundreds of thousands died because of it.. When will we get politicians who don't flinch, who will call a spade, a spade and take serious action? Our country was attacked in more ways than one, and we're here talking about women's sports...
Explaining in graphic terms isn’t my norm but for lack of better words, with the upmost respect and admiration for our beloved Honorable President , in coop of chickens if any one of them, no matter how huge, and strong, has a speck of blood on it then the rest all attack it and peck it to death. Ever felt that way?

codecowboy

Mar 1, 2021
Explaining in graphic terms isn’t my norm but for lack of better words, with the upmost respect and admiration for our beloved Honorable President , in coop of chickens if any one of them, no matter how huge, and strong, has a speck of blood on it then the rest all attack it and peck it to death. Ever felt that way?
I guess my point is that he let them see him bleed. That was the downfall - by showing weakness they hit him over the head with the impeachment.

Post-election he should have used his powers to seize election materials or something. There was still more he could have done short of the insurrection act. The federal bureaucracy works for him.

And that's the problem - because of his inaction at the time, everytime he spouts that this essentially was a national emergency, he diminishes the importance of what occured.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I guess my point is that he let them see him bleed. That was the downfall - by showing weakness they hit him over the head with the impeachment.

Post-election he should have used his powers to seize election materials or something. There was still more he could have done short of the insurrection act. The federal bureaucracy works for him.

And that's the problem - because of his inaction at the time, everytime he spouts that this essentially was a national emergency, he diminishes the importance of what occured.
Make no mistake, what some see as weakness can also be anger and power controlled!

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
He wasn’t a politician!!! He has learned the ropes by now.....
He hasn’t learn diddily squat. The guy is pushing for people to vote for folks that claimed there was no fraud and are anti Trump. The guy has learned nothing. His whole “keep enemies close or let’s see if I can change them to my side” bullshit NEVER worked. And it never will.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
He hasn’t learn diddily squat. The guy is pushing for people to vote for folks that claimed there was no fraud and are anti Trump. The guy has learned nothing. His whole “keep enemies close or let’s see if I can change them to my side” bullshit NEVER worked. And it never will.
I suggest maybe you contact his campaign and send them the information you have and suggestions of who to trust and why that couldn’t hurt and might be beneficial 😊right...

Reactions: Octaviosara

AMERICAFIRST

Feb 20, 2021

Either the election was stolen and Trump did not stop it, or the election was fair and we've been lied to. Even if using the powers of the presidency to ensure the american citizen gets a free and fair election was a political bridge-too-far for him, he needs to explain his reasoning to his supporters. Otherwise he risks appearing like a sore loser or any other politician who manufactures a crisis to campaign on.

Anyone with half a brain can put the events of the last year and a half together and see they're all inextricably linked (bannon line). The ccp virus was released to sway this election and hundreds of thousands died because of it.. When will we get politicians who don't flinch, who will call a spade, a spade and take serious action? Our country was attacked in more ways than one, and we're here talking about women's sports...
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WAS ATTACKED DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY. 100,000'S WERE KILLED. THIS WAS AN ACT OF WAR. PERIOD. BEFORE WE CAN JUSTLY BOMB THE PRC TO HELL, WE NEED TO REMOVE FROM THE CARBON FOOTPRINT OVER 2,000 SKUMBAGS WHO CALL THEMSELVES AMERICANS AND HOLD PUBLIC OFFICE, WE SHOULD HAVE BEHEADINGS IN THE PUBLIC SQUARES ACROSS THE LAND. ONCE WE CLEAN HOUSE IN AMERICA, THEN WE CAN DESTROY THE CHINESE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Last edited:

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021

He needs to explain in a big way ! I was just assaulted at a gas station by a black woman because I wasn't moving fast enough at the pump ! I had my 76 year old mother with me I had just taken for heart tests !

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat