Trump Official Peter Navarro Banned from Twitter after Not Tweeting for Weeks

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1611805902541.png

Former White House Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, Peter Navarro, joined Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night. This was after Peter Navarro had been banned by Twitter.

Navarro told Tucker he had not even tweeted since January 14th but was banned this week!

Navarro is the latest Trump official banned from the public sphere following President Trump.

Peter Navarro: It was something about unusual traffic but I hadn’t tweeted since January 14th. The point here is it’s because of who I am and what I might say not because of anything I did. . And this is Pichai at Google, Dorsey at Twitter, Zuckerberg at Facebook, Bezos at Amazon. They somehow believe that it’s their responsibility to shut up half of America. THey’re doing violence to the First Amendment. They’re doing violence to this country. And, this will not stand Tucker. This cannot stand.

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Peter Navarro is a badass. He’s a bad hombre. When he says this injustice will not stand, I believe him—and not because of conspiracy theories or fantasy (those are such facile, empty arguments by self-important would-be bullies here including, yes, even Bannon at times).

History repeats itself. We are not privy to military intel. Bannon isn’t. I saw him celebrating Trump’s victory on election night, blissfully unaware of what was about to happen after he went to bed. Baris called it, though. Baris recognized a pattern; nothing Q about Dem Election theft: it goes back to JFK, who was not a legitimate president In 1960 either. That’s history, it’s fact.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat