Trump plans a reemergence and some retribution after impeachment

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612885140421.png

Three weeks ago may have been the nadir of Donald Trump’s political influence. A meager crowd of supporters gathered to send him off to Florida, he’d lost access to Twitter and the Senate’s most powerful Republican, Mitch McConnell, seemed fully prepared to ghost him out of the party.

Now, heading into what could have been an historic bipartisan rebuke, the former president and his team are confident both of his acquittal and that he’ll come out of the trial with his influence over the Republican party all but cemented.

Not even Trump's closest allies can believe the turn in fortunes.

“He’s Teflon, right. It’s been a month since the Capitol riot and I would say, for the most part, the GOP has coalesced back behind him,” said a former Trump campaign official.
The confidence from Trump allies heading into the former president’s second impeachment trial — this time over the deadly riots by Trump supporters on Capitol Hill — may seem premature, given the lingering political and legal hurdles he still must confront. But it provides a road map of sorts for how they view his path ahead.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I am so sorry our President Donald Trump has to go through all of this!
When you STAND FOR TRUTH.....evil will....at every inch.....at every turn....in every way....TRY...WITH...ALL THEIR MIGHT......to keep that beach ball of TRUTH....underwater...at all cost....but isnt it.....FUNNY.....how.....that beach ball....filled up.....to its brim....with glorious and FREE....AMERICAN AIR....keeps Popping and BOBBING...right back UP TO the SURFACE...!!!!!!!!....nothing.....nothing.....nothing.....ultimately... KEEPS TRUTH HIDDEN...call it....the law....call it....the way of the world....i like to call it.....GOD.....because...LIGHT WILL ALWAYS.....penetrate.... THE DARK....and flood...every single nook and cranny....until...ALL IS REVEALED.....it takes TIME.....but LIGHT always WINS...
...oh....one more thing......look what these EVIL bastards did to....mr FLAGSHIP...of this fabulous enterprise.....we find ourselves.... dancing on....at present....look what EVIL DID......to.....STEVE BANNON.....they...obviously have NO BOUNDARIES.....NO MORALS....NO TRUTH RUDDER....and....no GOD......my...oh....my.....what a HORRID way to live....no wonder they look so... miserably unhappy.... all the time.....because.....they....are TRYING TO KEEP the BEACH BALL....in the pool....UNDERWATER......and they...just...simply....cannot....!!!!!!!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1430

Three weeks ago may have been the nadir of Donald Trump’s political influence. A meager crowd of supporters gathered to send him off to Florida, he’d lost access to Twitter and the Senate’s most powerful Republican, Mitch McConnell, seemed fully prepared to ghost him out of the party.

Now, heading into what could have been an historic bipartisan rebuke, the former president and his team are confident both of his acquittal and that he’ll come out of the trial with his influence over the Republican party all but cemented.

“He’s Teflon, right. It’s been a month since the Capitol riot and I would say, for the most part, the GOP has coalesced back behind him,” said a former Trump campaign official.
The confidence from Trump allies heading into the former president’s second impeachment trial — this time over the deadly riots by Trump supporters on Capitol Hill — may seem premature, given the lingering political and legal hurdles he still must confront. But it provides a road map of sorts for how they view his path ahead.

Ok...hes my take.....the Dems are so brazzen now they will find a way to make him guilty of something, maybe resort tot he 14th amendment to make it possible..but surely Trump has to sue the Biden admin for all this...this is how he can get all his money back he lost giving it to the nation..

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
I would just walk in am say “So are you guys saying I am still the President? Because if not this is a treasonous trial and you can not convict me as a normal citizen. I am out of here.”
Agree...now is the time to be bold and brash about what you say...i still get the feeling the lawyers will pussy foot around this and not offend noone...now is the time...this is FREE HIT time..open mic to slay them...say whatever you like, show all the bad videos and tweets...go to town...

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 1430

Well, if his attorneys do the same job they did today, we are all doomed. Trump better wake the hell up & exactly where does he think that he will come out of this with his "cemented" influence over the Republican party? There is something not right here. He certainly has become someone I did not vote for - seems to me he has lost his edge. I am so disgusted with how he has handled this whole situation since Nov 3rd. You did not hear from him, I know it had to have been at least a week before he made any comment. That was a week wasted in the fight. I feel as a Trump voter, abandoned & left to the wolves.

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
I would just walk in am say “So are you guys saying I am still the President? Because if not this is a treasonous trial and you can not convict me as a normal citizen. I am out of here. Let my lawyers show you all the fraud and violence the left has invoked, I’m going to go play golf.”
Yeah, like that is ever going to happen. Seems like he is playing along in their game. Maybe he does have a plan, but he better get playing it.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Well, if his attorneys do the same job they did today, we are all doomed. Trump better wake the hell up & exactly where does he think that he will come out of this with his "cemented" influence over the Republican party? There is something not right here. He certainly has become someone I did not vote for - seems to me he has lost his edge. I am so disgusted with how he has handled this whole situation since Nov 3rd. You did not hear from him, I know it had to have been at least a week before he made any comment. That was a week wasted in the fight. I feel as a Trump voter, abandoned & left to the wolves.
What did his attorneys do today?

Mail Box

Feb 9, 2021
Well, they spent the day demonstrating that it is unconstitutional to impeach Trump because he no longer holds office but when it came time to vote they voted to do it anyway! How can they do that? Just decide to do what's unconstitutional?

Flanker

Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1430

After all of the dust has settled by 15 March 21, the one who had better be worried about his nadir would be the RINO Mitch Mc Connel. Mc Connel could very well be the one ghosted out of the Republican Party.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
He’s getting bad advice from someone close to him... is my thoughts. Just sayin...
He could have really helped US Patriots, by showing the receipts.
Tonight, I was so angry at how the attorney's DIDN'T respond to the lying liberals, I baked a cake. As I was frosting it, President Trump's words came to mind "I WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN." I believe him.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat