Trump received COVID vaccine at White House in January

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
DO NOT GET THE VACCINE. IDC IF TRUMP SAYS TOO. Him telling people to get these deadly vaccines, wow, makes me wonder who he is working for. He knows they are bad, what a foolish thing to tell people. And now his followers will get it. Jesus Christ.

Former President Trump and former first lady Melania Trump were both vaccinated at the White House in January, a Trump adviser tells Axios. Why it matters: Trump declared at CPAC on Sunday that "everybody" should get the coronavirus vaccine — the first time he's encouraged his supporters, who have been more skeptical of getting vaccinated, to do so. It's unclear which vaccine Trump and Melania received.Vaccine hesitancy is higher among white Republicans than any other demographic group, and it hasn't been improving much as the vaccination effort continues, according to Civiqs polling.What they're saying: "We took care of a lot of people — including, I guess, on Dec. 21, we took care of Joe Biden, because he got his shot, he got his vaccine," Trump said at CPAC on Sunday. "So everybody, go get your shot." Flashback: In December, former Surgeon General Jerome Adams defended Trump for waiting to get vaccinated after the rollout of the Pfizer vaccine, saying the former president had a "medical reason" for not doing so.Adams cited an experimental antibody treatment Trump had been given after contracting the virus in October

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat