Trump Releases Huge Final Video Message

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
DOES A/O KNOW WN SHE LAST WORE THIS DRESS?

Attachments

• Q.jpg
    Q.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 115

Dex

Jan 12, 2021
Why the F would he thank Mark Meadows but not Mike Pompeo? That kind of pisses me off. Speech probably written the approved and took Mike out before they loaded it on the teleprompter.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
His ending about how great our future will be our kids future, under Biden? Was he joking, seriously? He knows Biden will reverse everything he has done, raise prices of everything, push more lockdown, bring in more terrorist illegals and help bring in communism. That ticked me off. Man I have a migraine.

Ru-bee

Jan 19, 2021
His ending about how great our future will be our kids future, under Biden? Was he joking, seriously? He knows Biden will reverse everything he has done, raise prices of everything, push more lockdown, bring in more terrorist illegals and help bring in communism. That ticked me off. Man I have a migraine.
Listen and wait......relisten to the ending....hint!!

ktybts

Jan 9, 2021

ktybts

Jan 9, 2021
Communism is already here, with the likes of Pelosi, Schumer & the rest of the cesspool of crats & rino repubs. Who has any backbone here, the Military? Why is all this being allowed to go on? My thought of the 25,000 troops is for the protection of the hollywood elite,it is too bad that they are even given a voice.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Communism is already here, with the likes of Pelosi, Schumer & the rest of the cesspool of crats & rino repubs. Who has any backbone here, the Military? Why is all this being allowed to go on? My thought of the 25,000 troops is for the protection of the hollywood elite,it is too bad that they are even given a voice.
...the HOLYWOOD ELITE wont be there......have you seen the faux stage.....NOBODY is going to be there.....just FLAGS...yup....fake....FLAGS to simulate a crowd of supporters.....under the guise of Covid.....so...dont THINK FOR A BLOODY moment....that the troops are there to support.. 'a crowd'.....there ain't NO CROWD.....ever think of the possibility that the troops are there to CONTAIN THE EVIL.....that will be present....i.e...some members of Congress....even the Biden family himself....just a thot...so...not protection....but containment.

Dnunn

Jan 13, 2021
...the HOLYWOOD ELITE wont be there......have you seen the faux stage.....NOBODY is going to be there.....just FLAGS...yup....fake....FLAGS to simulate a crowd of supporters.....under the guise of Covid.....so...dont THINK FOR A BLOODY moment....that the troops are there to support.. 'a crowd'.....there ain't NO CROWD.....ever think of the possibility that the troops are there to CONTAIN THE EVIL.....that will be present....i.e...some members of Congress....even the Biden family himself....just a thot...so...not protection....but containment.
How about those flags in Biden’s Delaware speech? Nice touch. I’m ready for him to loose his right to free speech. Harris needs a straight jacket, She is evil. And Pelosi. And Hillary. I just cannot. They’re are direct spawns of Satan. Hell hath no fury like that of a Satanic woman scorned. 👺

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Sponsors

Pro Trump News