Trump Should Not Run For President Again

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Feb 13, 2021
www.thechampionreport.com
Instead, he should run for Congress in 2022 and stay in Congress.

As a member of Congress he could serve for another decade or more as opposed to only one more presidential term. If he even were to win. He'd have much more influence on party leadership and legislation. Think committee leadership and caucus leadership for an America 1st agenda.

A couple of things on this... First, a run for Congress in 2022 means his campaign starts now. As has been mentioned on the WR, he could be a part of a Red wave in 2022 and possibly be elected Speaker of the House. Even if he didn't get elected as Speaker and there wasn't a Red wave...

It's time to usher in the next wave of America 1st candidates and think long term. Instead of depending on another Trump run. Trump in Congress facilitates this. And it also makes the next Presidential election about policy and not one person.

It's time to think about the next 50 years. Not a second four-year term.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
How about another term as POTUS, then move on to UN General Secretary?

I don't think Trump would do very well with the Paliamentary procedures in the Congress. He's action oriented, not process oriented.

There's plenty more corruption to expose, I'd love to see Trump take his wrecking ball to the UN, lol.

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
How about Trump goes straight to UN General Secretary? If the sabotage there is any worse than it was inside the Beltway, there are those four peace negotiations from 2020 fresh in certain memories.
Let him call the UN on its stated mission. https://mission-statement.com/united-nations/
Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 10.56.16 AM.png

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia

As a member of Congress he could serve for another decade or more as opposed to only one more presidential term. If he even were to win. He'd have much more influence on party leadership and legislation. Think committee leadership and caucus leadership for an America 1st agenda.

A couple of things on this... First, a run for Congress in 2022 means his campaign starts now. As has been mentioned on the WR, he could be a part of a Red wave in 2022 and possibly be elected Speaker of the House. Even if he didn't get elected as Speaker and there wasn't a Red wave...

It's time to usher in the next wave of America 1st candidates and think long term. Instead of depending on another Trump run. Trump in Congress facilitates this. And it also makes the next Presidential election about policy and not one person.

Let someone else take the heat now.

Reactions: Octaviosara

CannaAngel

Mar 1, 2021

I agree he should become Speaker of the House and clean up Congress

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
If he went after Mitch's job he would likely bring back the House on his coattails. I think he would relish the Senate Majority Leader fight more and I imagine his staff would be able to handle the technical procedural aspects easily enough.

Don Jr., Eric, Ivanka, and Lara can run for House:cool: New Squad in da House!

Last edited:

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
If he went after Mitch's job he would likely bring back the House on his coattails. I think he would relish the Senate Majority Leader fight more and I imagine his staff would be able to handle the technical procedural aspects easily enough.

Don Jr., Eric, Ivanka, and Lara can run for House:cool: New Squad in da House!
A change in Congress isn't going to reclaim or restore this country, and Trump doesn't have the temperament to put up with that.
IF he can become Speaker of the House without running for office and lead a program to repeal much of the stupidity and graft that's accumulated - beautiful. And unlikely.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
A change in Congress isn't going to reclaim or restore this country, and Trump doesn't have the temperament to put up with that.
IF he can become Speaker of the House without running for office and lead a program to repeal much of the stupidity and graft that's accumulated - beautiful. And unlikely.
good observation. im sure theres many diferent ways to get trump to do some damage. imagin one million little trumps or even half a million trumpys going around making things happen. and under them trumpy leaders theres thousands under him doing everything we can imagin even cleaning the streets up with lityerally going and painting houses. the things we could build with his leadership. full time main stream media, sending out news anchors in most the states then on and on our imaginations can come true. but in the end if were going to get anywhere we have to look at whos in the way. isnt there like a way to force leaders to step down by the numbers of people coming togther and sighning something.

Reactions: karmasahn

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
A 2010 Tea Party type flip in the House and Senate, with DJT Senate Majority Leader looks like a reclamation project to me! In the Senate there are 14D and 20R seats up in '22

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

Trump is a leader....not a follower....and clearly that's a prerequisite of those in Congress...with exception of a few ...sheep beholding to lobbyists ...one and all

Attachments

• TrumpHLMenchenGovernment.jpg
    TrumpHLMenchenGovernment.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 16

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
A 2010 Tea Party type flip in the House and Senate, with DJT Senate Majority Leader looks like a reclamation project to me! In the Senate there are 14D and 20R seats up that sounds really good i agree with you 100% what do you think ,does this sound like signal and not noise cause i do. first we vote by paper if not they can take it again

Brenda

Dec 29, 2020

He would make a great speaker of the house.

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
Yes indeed trumpyBeaRfan, as I was about to say to Timothy Bair, DJT is a proven fighter who will take opportunities to get revenge. He was openly very upset with MM, threatening vetos, the Section 230 issue, etc. If DJT thinks he could win a Senate seat and assume SML thereby putting MM off in a corner with Mitt, I bet he would seriously consider it. Complex but possible I hope. Assuming a free and fair election of course.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
A 2010 Tea Party type flip in the House and Senate, with DJT Senate Majority Leader looks like a reclamation project to me! In the Senate there are 14D and 20R seats up in '22
Lol. If Trump could put that together. Replace the rinos in the House and as many in the Senate as you can, and make Trump Senate Majority Leader. He controls the Congress.

Is there a Florida Senate seat up in 2022?

Then go back to the WH in 2024 with a friendly Congress and really make the swamp crazy. :ROFLMAO:

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
Lol. If Trump could put that together. Replace the rinos in the House and as many in the Senate as you can, and make Trump Senate Majority Leader. He controls the Congress.

Is there a Florida Senate seat up in 2022?

Then go back to the WH in 2024 with a friendly Congress and really make the swamp crazy. :ROFLMAO:
Regardless of who runs in '24, we know for certain that DJT was prepared to work "four more years!" Running for Senate with the goal defined by becoming SML would likely drag the House red on his coattails AND settle his score with MM. That score is a thing. Read what he said about MM on the anniversary of Abe's inaugural 04 MAR:

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat