Trump Should Not Run For President Again

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

seven6ixes

Mar 4, 2021

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
He should run for Pelosi's seat and become speaker of the House.
That was DC Draino's great idea and as much as she deserves to be run out of town for her despicable tearing up of the SOTU speech (and so much more), it looks like it's the ones that crossed over to the dark side on impeachment that really make his blood boil. To wit he did the roll call of those people in his CPAC speech.

Mitch McConnell is top of the list so running for Senate and becoming SML, which would likely turn the House red on his coattails, would be epic!

Getting the sense that being all about beating HRC has become all about beating MM. Great! Then he can stare down mr. "six ways from Sunday" on a daily basis!!!

Feb 13, 2021
www.thechampionreport.com
If he went after Mitch's job he would likely bring back the House on his coattails. I think he would relish the Senate Majority Leader fight more and I imagine his staff would be able to handle the technical procedural aspects easily enough.

Don Jr., Eric, Ivanka, and Lara can run for House:cool: New Squad in da House
Agree, the staffers would handle. The House is possibly the best path and not just because of the impeachment chatter going around. Also, the apparatus of working in Congress is not on the same scale as all the day-to-day tasking of a President. This has to pick up steam. I don't think a second run for President is the path forward.

Reactions: MEAN BUSINESS

Cheryl W

Jan 9, 2021
TRUMP SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT IN 2024! In fact, the more Trumps we can get to run for office, the better! None of them are owned by anybody! They are natural leaders and entrepreneurs. Our country NEEDS people like the Trumps to run this country. QUESTION.....Why isn't any GOP lawmakers questioning Biden's fitness for office. When President Trump was in office and doing an EXCELLENT job and offering total transparency with the media, the Dems were questioning HIS mental fitness for the office! GOP LAWMAKERS SHOULD BE DEMANDING COGNITIVE TESTING BE PERFORMED ON THIS FAKE PRESIDENTIAL BUFFOON. We the people are witnessing total chaos and the destruction of our nation.

Reactions: Renegade

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
Agree, the staffers would handle. The House is possibly the best path and not just because of the impeachment chatter going around. Also, the apparatus of working in Congress is not on the same scale as all the day-to-day tasking of a President. This has to pick up steam. I don't think a second run for President is the path forward.
He would closely examine his odds of winning the race, either House or Senate, if he chose to step into a race. His emphasis and focus even before the election was on Mitch. Today it's almost laser focused.

The THREAT of a second run is the way forward but he will clearly be serving his country for the next four years in some capacity.

Reactions: TheChampionReport
Feb 13, 2021
Trump is a leader....not a follower....and clearly that's a prerequisite of those in Congress...with exception of a few ...sheep beholding to lobbyists ...one and all
Good points. Maybe media is the better option. Either way, a second run for President is not the best path forward for America 1st policies over the long term. The band aid has been ripped off on globalism and the pro-CCP globalists. Now it's time to focus on policy strength and candidates. And bringing the supporters of all backgrounds together behind the America 1st agenda at every level.

R

Renegade

Good points. Maybe media is the better option. Either way, a second run for President is not the best path forward for America 1st policies over the long term. The band aid has been ripped off on globalism and the pro-CCP globalists. Now it's time to focus on policy strength and candidates. And bringing the supporters of all backgrounds together behind the America 1st agenda at every level.
Quick to dismiss Trump’s return?....... I strongly disagree. Trump is a Leader and a Doer. He is the best man for the job.....”You are fired”....More then half the population definitely want to see Trump back in charge. These numbers are growing daily.
(His family can start a massive media outlet for truthful news. They are awesome.)

As for trying to find another Candidate, it is a waist of time. We know who Trump is and what he stands for. We know his abilities....What got in his way was corruption of the Democrats/OBAMA and many others including many compromised Republicans, Globalist, some of Trump’s own advisers, etc. Too big of list to write now. It’s time for action, take names later.

The issue isn’t who should be in the White House, the election was clearly fraudulent, and Trump won. President Trump should be in the White House.

The issue is who is in the White House, how he got there, his obvious handlers, and how America has been compromised.....this issue includes the Supreme Court, and why the Branches of the Military are not assembled to defend the Constitution is the biggest disappointment of all. If they are planning to step in and right the wrong, there is no time like the present. I am ready for it, what are they waiting for?

However the military doesn’t react, they act on strict rules, and contingency plans. If they are planning to step up, they are making sure they cover all the bases: Legality, Constitutionality, and preparing to arrest all parties guilty of of the Coup d’etat. This kind of planning takes time. In order to carry this out it takes precision, and painstaking efforts to ensure that when they counter the Coup they have the right team members in place to ensure strict integrity, security, and that no one involved in returning the correct Administration to Office has compromised the mission.

If the Military is compromised, the issues are definitely worse....but I don’t believe that the Military is compromised. Too many Military members are hardcore Patriots. They are just as pissed off, or more so then you or I. They too have families, wives, husbands, and children.

Have faith in our democracy, our military, and above all, the Lord.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Quick to dismiss Trump’s return?....... I strongly disagree. Trump is a Leader and a Doer. He is the best man for the job.....”You are fired”....More then half the population definitely want to see Trump back in charge. These numbers are growing daily.
(His family can start a massive media outlet for truthful news. They are awesome.)

As for trying to find another Candidate, it is a waist of time. We know who Trump is and what he stands for. We know his abilities....What got in his way was corruption of the Democrats/OBAMA and many others including many compromised Republicans, Globalist, some of Trump’s own advisers, etc. Too big of list to write now. It’s time for action, take names later.

The issue isn’t who should be in the White House, the election was clearly fraudulent, and Trump won. President Trump should be in the White House.

The issue is who is in the White House, how he got there, his obvious handlers, and how America has been compromised.....this issue includes the Supreme Court, and why the Branches of the Military are not assembled to defend the Constitution is the biggest disappointment of all. If they are planning to step in and right the wrong, there is no time like the present. I am ready for it, what are they waiting for?

However the military doesn’t react, they act on strict rules, and contingency plans. If they are planning to step up, they are making sure they cover all the bases: Legality, Constitutionality, and preparing to arrest all parties guilty of of the Coup d’etat. This kind of planning takes time. In order to carry this out it takes precision, and painstaking efforts to ensure that when they counter the Coup they have the right team members in place to ensure strict integrity, security, and that no one involved in returning the correct Administration to Office has compromised the mission.

If the Military is compromised, the issues are definitely worse....but I don’t believe that the Military is compromised. Too many Military members are hardcore Patriots. They are just as pissed off, or more so then you or I. They too have families, wives, husbands, and children.

Amen!

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia

Trump's policies of American energy independence and a renaissance of American manufacturing can't wait four years. The virus may be real. It isn't the first, and from where I am in Virginia, the uber-centralized mainstream media appears to be using it as revenge for Trump's rallies, his successful policies that pissed off a lot of government lifers, and this https://www.judicialwatch.org/corru...-container-port-of-chinese-communist-control/

Spineynormand

Feb 22, 2021
Cracking down on the out of control Admin Statists is super high on the priority list, 10X Reagan's Small Government vision. They just aren't needed, except by the CCP.

MEAN BUSINESS

Mar 2, 2021
What a great slogan for the Republicans. Republicans "Mean Business" Double entendre.
Ha! DJT said 40 years ago in an interview with Rona Barrett that politics was a "mean life".

and double entendre indeed! I created the username when I joined ZeroHedge over seven years ago. It is from the Jimmy Page / Paul Rogers project called The Firm and the album was named MEAN BUSINESS (all caps). It was released 35 years ago in 1986.The music business is indeed a mean business!

Reactions: karmasahn

Feb 13, 2021

Thanks for your comments. Much appreciated. But I disagree here. There's no covering bases or counter-coups and military tribunals coming.

As Bannon said the other day, America 1st "don't get into conspiracy."

It's about action, policy, and grassroots mechanics of winning elections. Media may be the best path for Trump. Or Congress. I just don't think a Presidential run is the best path. Then after Trump what happens? We need deep policy development, methodical grassroots action at the state and local levels, and strong candidates for all levels including the 2024 presidential election.

Feb 13, 2021
Trump's policies of American energy independence and a renaissance of American manufacturing can't wait four years. The virus may be real. It isn't the first, and from where I am in Virginia, the uber-centralized mainstream media appears to be using it as revenge for Trump's rallies, his successful policies that pissed off a lot of government lifers, and this https://www.judicialwatch.org/corru...-container-port-of-chinese-communist-control/

Great article from Judicial Watch. Thanks for sharing. One thing... those container ports might be a way for bringing in drugs for their cartel and other cartels around the world. Not just the border as has been reported. Something I need to look into and connect those dots... I'd post that article in the main discussion for all to see. Great reminder of the CCP threat and of their buying up ports and what they could be used for...

Reactions: karmasahn
Feb 13, 2021
TRUMP SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT IN 2024! In fact, the more Trumps we can get to run for office, the better! None of them are owned by anybody! They are natural leaders and entrepreneurs. Our country NEEDS people like the Trumps to run this country. QUESTION.....Why isn't any GOP lawmakers questioning Biden's fitness for office. When President Trump was in office and doing an EXCELLENT job and offering total transparency with the media, the Dems were questioning HIS mental fitness for the office! GOP LAWMAKERS SHOULD BE DEMANDING COGNITIVE TESTING BE PERFORMED ON THIS FAKE PRESIDENTIAL BUFFOON. We the people are witnessing total chaos and the destruction of our nation.
Thanks for you comments Cheryl! The idea is to build out a deep policy infrastructure and platform and with strong candidates of all backgrounds across the local, state, and national level. It has to be a long term game. Trump may or may not run.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat