Trump Snubs Nikki Haley

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1613687056072.png

SCOOP: NIKKI HALEY reached out to former President DONALD TRUMP on Wednesday to request a sit-down at Mar-a-Lago, but a source familiar tells Playbook that he turned her down. The two haven’t spoken since the insurrection on Jan. 6, when Haley blasted Trump for inciting his supporters to storm the Capitol.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
View attachment 1836

SCOOP: NIKKI HALEY reached out to former President DONALD TRUMP on Wednesday to request a sit-down at Mar-a-Lago, but a source familiar tells Playbook that he turned her down. The two haven’t spoken since the insurrection on Jan. 6, when Haley blasted Trump for inciting his supporters to storm the Capitol.
Pres. Trump has a good memory...for those who are back-stabbers, etc.... HE REWARDS LOYALTY... and she is certainly NOT showing loyalty by dis'ing him once he's in Florida.... shame on Nikki... and shame on the RINOS like McConnell who are trying to promote Nikki as the next GOP pick for POTUS....egads!

Drain the Swamp

Feb 12, 2021
View attachment 1836

I'm glad Trump turned her down. She must want something from Trump.....fool me once shame on me

lascribe

Feb 6, 2021
Never liked her

She has snubbed part of my ancestry.

She’s a Two-faced RINO with lofty aspirations. Only way Trump succeeds going forward is to pick his own staff, and dump Lindsey, Turtle, McCarthy (all of his POTUS counsel: Pat, Derek, and Eric), and surround himself with loyalists!

No more unforced errors, Mr Trump! There are many who were qualified that NEVER got to speak directly to you in confidence!

Clandestine is more than a word, Mr President

Dapkinsel

Jan 9, 2021
El Dorado, USA
View attachment 1836

Haley’s political career is toast. She might as well pack it up and go home.

Jean Clink

Jan 29, 2021
View attachment 1836

As widely as she spoke against him, that widely she needs to take back her words - like in REPENT. THEN it would be right for him to speak with her.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
View attachment 1836

This really made my day.

Tri4

Feb 19, 2021
It’s not a snub to stay away from opportunistic, malevolent vermin; it’s a health issue. Haley is obviously out of touch if she thought that people would follow her .

To have made her statement in the eve of the impeachment vote shows that she intended to strike an extremely damaging blow. I’m not a politician, I’m a housewife, and I can tell you that she and her “team” badly misread read the Republican voters and their sympathies.

There’s no coming back from her hitting a great man while he’s being held down, because her timing shows her to treacherous and extremely opportunistic.

deplorablekat

Feb 11, 2021
Texas
I'm glad Trump turned her down. She must want something from Trump.....fool me once shame on me
Little Nikki did not like Our President Trump, and made it clear when she
was Governor of South Carolina. She is worthy of being shunned by him.
It took some gall to even call him! There is no shame in this battle of
good and evil.

1650VaPatriot

Dec 30, 2020
View attachment 1836

there are MANY that must have no further engagement with Trump.

Damnmad

Jan 13, 2021
I love it that Trump gave her his backside she deserved it .she is part of the brainwashed up clowns in Washington and their are many .that circus train has so many deranged,evil ,vindictive clowns on it all working for satan .Biden is not for American he is a puppet for the left .and once they get Trump out of their jealous minds they will throw Biden and his crazy wife out on the other side of that fence they have around the White House which is a joke too .and what are they afraid of ? I know TRUMP THATS ALL .they hate the fact they can never accomplish the great things he did for this country ,it's people sorry clowns you will never win you dont have the soul or heart that it takes to win .

Damnmad

Jan 13, 2021
So what came out of the supreme court yesterday? It sure has been quite nothing on the news no gossip not a word.so where does it stand now will they take the time to listen to them with more evidence than they need .so any one know any thing waiting

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat