Trump to Visit the Border Soon Because Biden Won't

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

D

doodle9298

I think so...I always enjoy hearing our Honorable President speak!!! Plus it reminds me and others of better days and what SHOULD/COULD be
I think so...I always enjoy hearing our Honorable President speak!!! Plus it reminds me and others of better days and what SHOULD/COULD be...

What was I thinking? I failed to consider other's sensibilities when denied an opportunity to reminisce on 'better days and what should/could be.' I enjoy listening to DJT, too. His energy, passion and love of country are contagious and a vast contrast to the present (stolen) administration. I don't have the answers. I wish I did. We're losing our country. You may appreciate the video 'Trump-Silent Running.' I did.

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
If we dont have a president who gives a DAMN.....then let Trump UPSTAGE THIS S.O.B......and show the country and the world....that....at least..... SOMEBODY GIVES A DAMN.....
Quite frankly.....IN MY DREAMS.....TRUMP should storm just about everything Biden does...because Biden isnt even the PRESIDENT in 100 million AMERICAN minds.
I say.....you go...TRUMP.....go down there and EXPOSE the HORROR and remind people what it was like under your leadership........AND.....talk about the unbelievably ridiculous statement that BIDEN made.....'I guess they are coming because I am such a nice guy.!!!'...
Oh...really...Biden.....you....in your EVIL demented..... dementia HEAD.....think you are a nice guy...
Please....bub.....DEFINE NICE...!!!!!!!!........
is NICE.....when children are being trafficked..??????......is NICE.....when girls are being exposed to perverts in locker rooms...?????.....is NICE....when half the country watches your bumbling idiocy and you STILL BELIEVE you are good for this country.
enough.....enough....I think I'm going to throw up...!!!!!!
...are people in this country WATCHING a PATTERN that im seeing.....?...it appears that this fake president from the bowels of...THE PIT OF HELL....just does NOT have the LEAST BIT of concern or interest in protecting INNOCENCE. and protecting children...it SEEMS LIKE..it doesnt even CROSS HIS MIND.....
..could that be WHY his son HUNTER is SUCH A HOT MESS....with the other family members whose diaries have screamed from their SOULS....that they were abused...abused.....sexually abused.
ME THINKS.....and damn.....yup.....I'm gonna say it.......sexual abuse runs in families....thru GENERATIONS......father was abused....then abuses son....son gets abused.....then abuses the girls in the family....SON cannot COPE WITH LIFE....so...uses drugs to DEADEN PAIN....
HELLO
HELLO
HELLO PEOPLE......I am the only one connecting dots....?.....or am I just pushing for a soap opera where one doesnt exist...?
Discuss.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
I think so...I always enjoy hearing our Honorable President speak!!! Plus it reminds me and others of better days and what SHOULD/COULD be...
TWO CAN PLAY THIS SHADOW GOVERNMENT GAME....AND BELIEVE US...WE'RE BETTER AT IT

Attachments

• TrumpImStillYourPresident2.jpg
    TrumpImStillYourPresident2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 17

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
If we dont have a president who gives a DAMN.....then let Trump UPSTAGE THIS S.O.B......and show the country and the world....that....at least..... SOMEBODY GIVES A DAMN.....
Quite frankly.....IN MY DREAMS.....TRUMP should storm just about everything Biden does...because Biden isnt even the PRESIDENT in 100 million AMERICAN minds.
I say.....you go...TRUMP.....go down there and EXPOSE the HORROR and remind people what it was like under your leadership........AND.....talk about the unbelievably ridiculous statement that BIDEN made.....'I guess they are coming because I am such a nice guy.!!!'...
Oh...really...Biden.....you....in your EVIL demented..... dementia HEAD.....think you are a nice guy...
Please....bub.....DEFINE NICE...!!!!!!!!........
is NICE.....when children are being trafficked..??????......is NICE.....when girls are being exposed to perverts in locker rooms...?????.....is NICE....when half the country watches your bumbling idiocy and you STILL BELIEVE you are good for this country.
enough.....enough....I think I'm going to throw up...!!!!!!
...are people in this country WATCHING a PATTERN that im seeing.....?...it appears that this fake president from the bowels of...THE PIT OF HELL....just does NOT have the LEAST BIT of concern or interest in protecting INNOCENCE. and protecting children...it SEEMS LIKE..it doesnt even CROSS HIS MIND.....
..could that be WHY his son HUNTER is SUCH A HOT MESS....with the other family members whose diaries have screamed from their SOULS....that they were abused...abused.....sexually abused.
ME THINKS.....and damn.....yup.....I'm gonna say it.......sexual abuse runs in families....thru GENERATIONS......father was abused....then abuses son....son gets abused.....then abuses the girls in the family....SON cannot COPE WITH LIFE....so...uses drugs to DEADEN PAIN....
HELLO
HELLO
HELLO PEOPLE......I am the only one connecting dots....?.....or am I just pushing for a soap opera where one doesnt exist...?
Discuss.
But I don’t think Our Honorable President should waste his breath repeating their lies and refuting. Patriots KNOW and we are definitely the majority!!! He need only ever point their disasters out by the facts ie,.. “ well I can not believe this has been allowed, it’s horrible waaay worse then being reported ,etc...!!! There are people waiting to come in our nation legally right now the way immigrants have for hundreds of years and this really hurts them !!! Why would byeden want this to be occurring this way!!!” (Sometimes I think it’s good to put points in a question form so sheeple will have to think it through in their own minds, only THEY can answer in ways THEY understand ) He is Our Honorable President , I believe he is filled with the Holy Spirit, when he speaks over our nation it’s with dunamis!!! Just my thoughts...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dip Stick

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
But I don’t think Our Honorable President should waste his breath repeating their lies and refuting. Patriots KNOW and we are definitely the majority!!! He need only ever point their disasters out by the facts ie,.. “ well I can not believe this has been allowed, it’s horrible waaay worse then being reported ,etc...”!!! “ There are people waiting to come in our nation legally right now the way immigrants have for hundreds of years and this really hurts them !!! Why would byeden want this to be occurring this way!!!” (Sometimes I think it’s good to put points in a question form so sheeple will have to think it through in their own minds, only THEY can answer in ways THEY understand ) He is Our Honorable President , I believe he is filled with the Holy Spirit, when he speaks over our nation it’s with dunamis!!! Just my thoughts...
Byeden is Still just a Puppet at the END of Satan's String.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat