Trump Warns Biden, ‘Be Careful What You Wish For’

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Attachments

• 45 - LOGO - JPEG.jpg
    45 - LOGO - JPEG.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 32

KGoz

Jan 12, 2021
Trump is not doing anything. He just said "we cant let the next administration tear the wall down". All this talk about insurrection act and martial law is just conspiracy theories. I feel like I've been punched in the gut. It was our last chance to save this Country. Its over now.😥

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Oh don’t worry Bannon and Raheem says it is stupid for Trump to sign the insurrection act or do martial law because we should embrace Biden. He is our new satanic leader now. Pedophilia and all. Oh and we can win in 2022 and 2024 because it will be easy to beat since it isn’t rigged. The house, senate and president is all ran by dems Now. Communism incoming embrace it!

Debbiey

Jan 10, 2021
Oh don’t worry Bannon and Raheem says it is stupid for Trump to sign the insurrection act or do martial law because we should embrace Biden. He is our new satanic leader now. Pedophilia and all. Oh and we can win in 2022 and 2024 because it will be easy to beat since it isn’t rigged. The house, senate and president is all ran by dems Now. Communism incoming embrace it!
All this talk about the 2022 election being the end all to be all. Well, I would like to know how that is going to play out, just what is it that will be different? All of Trump supporters are out there alone after all this time we have supported Trump and now that he had a chance with the insurrection act , he isn't doing that either. Would like to see all of the unrelated documents too that show the true story of the last 5 yrs; probably won't get that either. Talk about disinfranchised!!!

TheKaren

Jan 12, 2021
what a sad time. This has been a very hard 4 years as a Trump supporter in California. Though in the back of my head, I always felt that I had the president and the heart of the country at my back. I learned to really appreciate this country. I just can't figure out why they let him be president. If being president means that you have less power than the speaker of the house and less power than the mayor of new york, what was this all about? Less power than a secretary of state. less power than a city council. what was this about? how can we act like the world power when we let our own power gets stolen in plain site? This is like giving a s*** that the Lakers won the championship. Cheering for people with money and power. The suckers are always the suckers. I don't mean to sound cynical. I found my voice inside of me.

Rangedfro🇺🇲

Jan 12, 2021
what a sad time. This has been a very hard 4 years as a Trump supporter in California. Though in the back of my head, I always felt that I had the president and the heart of the country at my back. I learned to really appreciate this country. I just can't figure out why they let him be president. If being president means that you have less power than the speaker of the house and less power than the mayor of new york, what was this all about? Less power than a secretary of state. less power than a city council. what was this about? how can we act like the world power when we let our own power gets stolen in plain site? This is like giving a s*** that the Lakers won the championship. Cheering for people with money and power. The suckers are always the suckers. I don't mean to sound cynical. I found my voice inside of me.
The thing is there's only one party right now, Democrat or Republican same thing. The Republican party is just an illusion of choice talk a good game do nothing. Trump has opened many eyes and we need a new party. We are the only ones who can make it happen we have to stay strong. There are more of us than them we are on the side of what is right!

TSM

Jan 7, 2021
After reading these comments it really makes me sad. DONT GIVE UP! They aren’t going to let us know what they are doing until it happens. You never give away the Master Plan. y’all need to stand strong and have faith. Lift your chins up and roll.

Reactions: Danny and Dip Stick

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat