Trump will not run in 2024 - He already won the Top Academy Political Award twice

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
I don’t see Trump running in 2024. It would be hard for him to top his LandSlide win with over 11,000,000 ++ more votes than 2016. He worked like a madman, rally after rally standing room only. He is a rockstar and he knows it. Now the TRUMP brand must be worth $100 of billions, as Trump would say that’s billions with a capital B. He will go down in history as the greatest, most loved President ever. Ivanka will run with her father’s support. She will become the 1st Woman President, one more TRUMP Win for the record books.

Maybe he has 3 things on his must do list. Prove Election Fraud, put a fire hose down Mitts throat and drop kick Pelosi out of the House.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
the biggest fight what he has to fight is to drop they traitors inside his stuff until now he hasnt down it

President TRUMP gave the Rep Party a Crushing 2020 Win like they have never seen before. At the first sight of battle the Rep Party did not have his back and held out their white flags. Pence stuck his dagger the deepest when he turned on President TRUMP and showed his colours when he fist bumped Kamala. When Fraud is proven Pence will go down in history as a major dark moment in PRESIDENT TRUMP's LandSlide 2020 Win.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
there was fraud but trump fumbled it
President TRUMP delivered a massive LandSlide Win, 11,000,000 ++ more votes than he got in 2016. That was what we expected from him and he delivered, all without the Rep politicians' help. Then when people like Lindsey, Pence, the turtle etc had their chance to fight for President TRUMP they just stood in the shadows and let President TRUMP take the hits. Weak and spineless. They are only in it for themselves. They got President TRUMP to fight for them so they could keep their jobs and they showed no loyalty in return. Come On Now....Common Sense is all you needed to see that something smelled with 2020. They just let the clock run out and let President TRUMP take it all on the chin. Politics Is A Dirty Business because Politicians Are Dirty. They think if enough time passes that you will give up.

Nothing that has happened so far has changed my mind. President TRUMP won 2020 with a LandSlide Win.

TRUMPLandSlideRed.png

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
watch the video and than give me please a answer

I saw it a few days ago but will look at it again later and make a comment. This video seems to have hit a note with you.
(I saw a previous video and there seems to be videos everyday. Why don't you just post what in that video caused you to form your opinion)

Does anyone know the number of votes Biden got - walk in votes - mail in votes vs President Trump's - walk in votes vs mail in votes

Last edited:

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
i am pushing it because to many people on the war room are delusion and steve is included
you need to know before you change something

Reactions: Lajo

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
i am pushing it because to many people on the war room are delusion and steve is included
you need to know before you change something

Interesting opinion - Steve is on of the people whose comments and predictions are on the money. But then again I am no expert

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I don’t see Trump running in 2024. It would be hard for him to top his LandSlide win with over 11,000,000 ++ more votes than 2016. He worked like a madman, rally after rally standing room only. He is a rockstar and he knows it. Now the TRUMP brand must be worth $100 of billions, as Trump would say that’s billions with a capital B. He will go down in history as the greatest, most loved President ever. Ivanka will run with her father’s support. She will become the 1st Woman President, one more TRUMP Win for the record books.

Maybe he has 3 things on his must do list. Prove Election Fraud, put a fire hose down Mitts throat and drop kick Pelosi out of the House.

View attachment 2534
I think he can top it. More people will be eligible to vote 😎

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
Interesting opinion - Steve is on of the people whose comments and predictions are on the money. But then again I am no expert
did you know people predicted that voting will be stopped in middel of the night to organize voter fraud ->
if you watched

Barnes and Baris on Trump's CPAC Speech: What Are the Odds?​

and other podcast than you would have known and by the way this people told the trump campaign it and did nothing and exact same people are still there! and Trump doesnt know ! look at the chaos at the ebdorsements he dorse people where we know the will back step him its not even fun more

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I saw it a few days ago but will look at it again later and make a comment. This video seems to have hit a note with you.
(I saw a previous video and there seems to be videos everyday. Why don't you just post what in that video caused you to form your opinion)

Does anyone know the number of votes Biden got - walk in votes - mail in votes vs President Trump's - walk in votes vs mail in votes
Trump got a trillion and Biden had 4 😂

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
did you know people predicted that voting will be stopped in middel of the night to organize voter fraud ->
if you watched

Barnes and Baris on Trump's CPAC Speech: What Are the Odds?​

and other podcast than you would have known and by the way this people told the trump campaign it and did nothing and exact same people are still there! and Trump doesnt know ! look at the chaos at the ebdorsements he dorse people where we know the will back step him its not even fun more
We know... but how can you make courts view evidence that tell you they won’t???

javascript

Feb 24, 2021
We know... but how can you make courts view evidence that tell you they won’t???
there are moves what who can do but you have to do it before the election
if you interrested/recommend/to watch older videos from

Barnes and Baris​

they explained it and where pleading to the trump campaign to it

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat