Trumps lawyers - only took 3 hours...not good enough

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Trumps lawyers shouldve gone to town longer..taken up all the time...showed videos until they couldnt stand it....more more more....too short...there is tonnes out there...or just keep repeating it..over and over so the world gets the idea who is the violent party here.....

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
And why in HELL did they not show receipts of the election theft? Videos, affidavits, incontrovertible statistical analysis, Navarro report, Lindell movie?

WTF???!
Yep agree.. the whole lot......chinese interference...Hunters corrupt companies and involment..the lot....it was the perfect opportunity for the whole world to see....blew it for mine....but in saying that..what they did was pretty good....they proved the point but its not about Trumps inciting..its about destroying a party as a whole...great opportunity to destroy them in return...there is NO recourse or punishment for the lawyers for saying anything..its an illegal trial anyway...say and do whatever you like...they did...

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Trumps lawyers shouldve gone to town longer..taken up all the time...showed videos until they couldnt stand it....more more more....too short...there is tonnes out there...or just keep repeating it..over and over so the world gets the idea who is the violent party here.....
Respectfully disagree , they could of spent months making the president’s case but closed ears and minds will never accept the facts presented or in the case of some know and accept but are also willing to help keep facts buried in order to maintain the unipartys mission of making subjects of us.
I’m ready for the vote so we can start the next battle whatever it may be.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat