Trying to be less “white”

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
After pondering what on earth I can do about this problem I have come to a possible idea: why don’t white persons be given 30 minutes twice each day to lay out in the sun—paid for by their employers of course—so they can become “darker” and possibly realize that whiteness is a problem. The people of color will have to cover for them while at work. Does this go along with critical race theory?

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
During these tanning sessions, people of color could serve the white people drinks and snacks, perhaps. Just like old times. Covering for whites at work might be unfairly difficult since it would require critical thought and things like 1 correct answer to a math problem, etc. Expectation management is key.

Last edited:

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
After pondering what on earth I can do about this problem I have come to a possible idea: why don’t white persons be given 30 minutes twice each day to lay out in the sun—paid for by their employers of course—so they can become “darker” and possibly realize that whiteness is a problem. The people of color will have to cover for them while at work. Does this go along with critical race theory?
Great Idea! My only problem is I'm Irish - tanning doesn't work too well for me. 😬

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Why don't we just be who we are and respect others. It much easier that way.

Last edited:

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I would rather the elite idiots that make such outlandish racial statements to society cover for us both , more spineless apologetics and I think all intelligent people see that propaganda for what it is... United we stand 😬

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
That would be quite a leap! 😬 Trust me.,, I've tried this before. :cool:
I'm Irish, Greek and Italian and 1 Application of "Native Tan" Sun Tan Lotion, that my Sister so Lovingly Applied on me many years ago, liked to have Killed Me! She had the Olive complexion and I, the Irish! 🤒

• Haha
Reactions: Scout

Psalm 27

Feb 13, 2021
Some , would be, comical day dreams are best left stored in the recesses of the mind, rather than paraded out in public where they may cause more harm than good. Be happy in your skin, think of what life would be without it. Love thy neighbor.

Reactions: Scout and Dip Stick

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
I'm Irish, Greek and Italian and 1 Application of "Native Tan" Sun Tan Lotion, that my Sister so Lovingly Applied on me many years ago, liked to have Killed Me! She had the Olive complexion and I, the Irish! 🤒
Sorry, didn't mean to laugh! 🤐 So now I know that you know what I was talking about. 😬 What happened with the Sun Tan Lotion though?

Reactions: Dip Stick

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Sorry, didn't mean to laugh! 🤐 So now I know that you know what I was talking about. 😬 What happened with the Sun Tan Lotion though?
You're not going to tell me, huh? I honestly never use sun tan lotion. Don't trust the ingredients.

• Haha

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
The lotion was made for making a Sark Tan Much Darker Faster! On a Person with Absolutely No Tan at All, it will Cook You in 15 minutes. I Blistered up some All Over and my Sister, " Little Miss I Have a Tan", even Got a Few Blisters Too! We Can Laugh about it Now, but it Was a Scary moment Back then! I Read Labels Myself Now days! 🤓

• Wow

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
The lotion was made for making a Sark Tan Much Darker Faster! On a Person with Absolutely No Tan at All, it will Cook You in 15 minutes. I Blistered up some All Over and my Sister, " Little Miss I Have a Tan", even Got a Few Blisters Too! We Can Laugh about it Now, but it Was a Scary moment Back then! I Read Labels Myself Now days! 🤓
Wow! I never knew a lotion could cause that much damage! That sounded absolutely dreadful!! Do you remember that sun tan lotion that tanned you indoors without the sun? The trick was putting it on smooth enough so it wouldn't leave uneven tan streaks on your skin. :p Yeah.,,,I tried it once or twice but gave up. (This was before I became suspicious of ingredients) Let's face it. Some of us are meant to have beautiful tans and some of us aren't. ☺️

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
Wow! I never knew a lotion could cause that much damage! That sounded absolutely dreadful!! Do you remember that sun tan lotion that tanned you indoors without the sun? The trick was putting it on smooth enough so it wouldn't leave uneven tan streaks on your skin. :p Yeah.,,,I tried it once or twice but gave up. (This was before I became suspicious of ingredients) Let's face it. Some of us are meant to have beautiful tans and some of us aren't. ☺️
Yes I do Remember hearing of it. Never tried it though. They Still make the Native Tan, but it says" New and Improved" Now, with UV and other Protections. Surprised that they are still in Business, not as many Law Suites Filed back then I guess!🤔

Scout

Jan 9, 2021
Yes I do Remember hearing of it. Never tried it though. They Still make the Native Tan, but it says" New and Improved" Now, with UV and other Protections. Surprised that they are still in Business, not as many Law Suites Filed back then I guess!🤔
I haven't paid attention to tanning lotions for such a long time, It seemed to go from bad to worse when they started adding all the UV and extra stuff. I thought this can't be good for your skin! I'll take my risks with the sun! After all, what's a little burn here and there! 🤒😬

Panman 313

Feb 4, 2021
Who's White and rides a White horse ? Roy Rogers, you say ? WRONG ! It's Roy Rodriguez.
Who's White and fries chicken ? Colonel Sanders, you say ?. WRONG ! It's Colonel Sanchez !
You've been in the sun too long, my friend.! Just be who you are. If somebody doesn't like it, that's their problem.
Sadly, there are too many lame brains with problems in this country.

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021
Why don't we just be who we are and respect others. It much easier that way.
YA THINK?
Who's White and rides a White horse ? Roy Rogers, you say ? WRONG ! It's Roy Rodriguez.
Who's White and fries chicken ? Colonel Sanders, you say ?. WRONG ! It's Colonel Sanchez !
You've been in the sun too long, my friend.! Just be who you are. If somebody doesn't like it, that's their problem.
On a serious note the problem lies with the elites and corporatists power mongers who want to destroy our country by dividing us...it’s got to stop. How can you “just be who you are” when they keep shaming you for your color, your gender, your ethnicity, your religion, AND anything they choose ? What say you?

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
YA THINK?

On a serious note the problem lies with the elites and corporatists power mongers who want to destroy our country by dividing us...it’s got to stop. How can you “just be who you are” when they keep shaming you for your color, your gender, your ethnicity, your religion, AND anything they choose ? What say you?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat