Tucker Gets Into Tense Debate With Gov. Noem Over Trans Sports Bill

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

J

Jerd

Yeah
I wasnt suspicious of Noem's stance on this until Tucker questioned her... something shady is happening with her.
Something shady about Tucker, if you think fox news is different than the rest then read protocol 12.

coloradocaviado

Feb 2, 2021
Gov. Christie Noem is a Patriot taking care of her state. It's possible they got off on the wrong foot, maybe a little friction not sure but in the end she made sense, and Tucker as usual was and is a reporter.

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Some kind of friction..... Ive never seen her act like that before.
We're all very sensitive now when we get vibes like politicians are lying. I mean we shut those alarms down for 20 years and we realize we shouldnt have.

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021

DWB

Jan 9, 2021

This gets a lot more intense than anyone was expecting.
why is this so hard to figure out? if you are born with men's genitals then you are a man period no matter what you think you are or wish to be your body is meant to be a man and will have the strength of a man period! if you want to compete in sports then create a new category called transgenders , why is that so hard? if you think about it it's no difference then putting a professional football player on a high school football team, god didn't make transgenders he made men and women, live with it!

Reactions: Monkey3452
J

Jerd

I am not buying the coalition story. Who are the scholars Noem is talking about?

NCAA needs to be shutdown.
The bill would not have shut down NCAA and would have only led to lawsuits that odds are would be not winnable. She is working on action that will protect the girls and hold up in court against the private NCAA.

Reactions: Patriot From Birth

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Stop the mass manufacrure of eunichs! Its an abomination, it makes God angry! Dont help mentally ill people butcher themselves or our children!
Lets just put a hard stop to this!

lynngilly

Feb 13, 2021
IT' S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE! HOW MANY CATTLE ARE RAISED IN THE STATE OF SOUTH DAKOTA?! NOEM HAS A RANCH?! MAY I PLEASE ASK A QUESTION, WHO IN THE WORLD BROUGHT 'TRANSGENDER UP IN THE FIRST PLACE?' SHE SHOULD OF STOOD UP, MAKE THE LAWYER LANGUAGE STRONGER IF SHE HAD TO, DONT'T LEAVE YOUR PEOPLE!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat