Tucker Guest Drops "Feminist" Joke on Live TV, Liberals SCREAM

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

This has caused a full-blown meltdown on the left.

1616772529441.png

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
That is SOOOOOO FUNNY.....and I'm with...the post from.... MADE IN THE U.S.A.....if you are a SECURE WOMAN....A WOMAN who knows WHO she.....WHOSE she is....and knows WHERE she stands in this whole hierarchy of a society gone....FLAMING MAD.....that comment....is water... OFF A DUCKS BACK.
FEMINISTS dont...particularly interest me...at all....one bit...as I sit here....writing this...as a woman........because I think their whole...'scheme'....to somehow......crawl and DEMAND equality...is just a sad attempt....from THEIR OWN position of WEAKNESS......and NOT STRENGTH.....to force 'issues' and 'demands' and ideals.....that were NEVER EVER...WRITTEN into the CODE.
Men and women ARE DIFFERENT....accept the damn differences with GRACE....and STOP trying to be something you are not....Equality of the sexes can migrate into SOME of the social construct....but when you start...DEMANDING.....that....more and more obscure things....need to be...EQUALIZED.....that is where the nonsense and craziness begins.
Ever meet a Feminist who actually ENJOYS being...FEMININE....??????.....actually my point.....these women are trying to fit a VERY ROUND PEG into a square hole....try as they might.....DNA and chromosomal structure will always take a WOMAN and make her....what she...will ALWAYS BE......A WOMAN.
Dont go saying that our bodies are equal....too......cuz....they ain't.
Geez....I just don't like feminism.

S

SumballoFarm

That is SOOOOOO FUNNY.....and I'm with...the post from.... MADE IN THE U.S.A.....if you are a SECURE WOMAN....A WOMAN who knows WHO she.....WHOSE she is....and knows WHERE she stands in this whole hierarchy of a society gone....FLAMING MAD.....that comment....is water... OFF A DUCKS BACK.
FEMINISTS dont...particularly interest me...at all....one bit...as I sit here....writing this...as a woman........because I think their whole...'scheme'....to somehow......crawl and DEMAND equality...is just a sad attempt....from THEIR OWN position of WEAKNESS......and NOT STRENGTH.....to force 'issues' and 'demands' and ideals.....that were NEVER EVER...WRITTEN into the CODE.
Men and women ARE DIFFERENT....accept the damn differences with GRACE....and STOP trying to be something you are not....Equality of the sexes can migrate into SOME of the social construct....but when you start...DEMANDING.....that....more and more obscure things....need to be...EQUALIZED.....that is where the nonsense and craziness begins.
Ever meet a Feminist who actually ENJOYS being...FEMININE....??????.....actually my point.....these women are trying to fit a VERY ROUND PEG into a square hole....try as they might.....DNA and chromosomal structure will always take a WOMAN and make her....what she...will ALWAYS BE......A WOMAN.
Dont go saying that our bodies are equal....too......cuz....they ain't.
Geez....I just don't like feminism.
Unfortunately, the feminist movement is just another facet of indoctrination. Just like the hyper-focus on racism, its intent is to divide us. Only instead of being divided by race, we're being divided by our gender.

Reactions: FlamingREDpatriot

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
CCP playbook = divide and conquer
Made in the U.S.A said:
I’d like to give a shout out to another Patriot I like to watch!!! I highly recommend any that are unsure of the times and their own salvation to check him out, and I will leave the site below for those interested. Today I watched his St. Louis visit, he goes everywhere, unafraid speaking the word ,truth, and power!!! The Holy Ghost ,gifted to us when we are born again, by Jesus!!! Enjoy!!! https://www.revivaltoday.tv/browse
I loved what Shuttleswoth said, something like, I’m not racist, I’ll smack all those preachers quoting Romans 13 saying obey gov when they are persecuting our churches... something to that effect I’m still LMHO!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat