TV anchor who busted Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch on the tarmac found dead of ‘suicide’…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

Attachments

• Clinton56SuicidedFriends.jpg
    Clinton56SuicidedFriends.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 23

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021

The reporter who broke the story about the Clinton-Lynch secret tarmac meeting was found dead this morning by first responders. Police say the death is being investigated as a suicide.

Man, I love it when the media has to fabricate a parallel story to one of these obvious Clinton political gaffes trying to create alibis. It is just as SKB says, "they are caught, they are scared, and working several cover ups at one time." At times I want this nightmare to conclude and all justice to settle out. Then, I think I want to watch the Swamp squirm and suffer just like they forced on the unborn, their sexual and political slaves, and the working Deplorables of this great land.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida

The reporter who broke the story about the Clinton-Lynch secret tarmac meeting was found dead this morning by first responders. Police say the death is being investigated as a suicide.

the cost knowing of the Clintons dealings
mentioned but not counted 9/11/2012 Ambassador Stephens & 3 of his security detail

drp

Feb 20, 2021

How unfortunate for the bunch of young dead people and their only crime is association with Bill and the hag. The number of dead is astounding.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
So, they hire people to kill those who embarrass them ?
Oh, maybe they just talk to loud at cocktail parties and others simply do the murders ?
Does anyone one truly think the Clinton's are that evil and stupid to have people killed over trivial issues ?
I'm mean really ! Murder ?
Why the Clinton's would have to be extremely moronic, highly degenerate, largely loony, stupid beyond belief, besides having qualities parallel to several of the Roman Emperors known to be deranged. I can not fathom those two being that way :cry: it goes beyond reason 😖

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois

I was just talking to my sister today about how it's so suspicious that so many people turn up dead and are said to be a suicide when they report anything or know anything negative, corrupt or criminal about a democrat especially the Clintons.

Casey

Feb 16, 2021

I doubt that it was a suicide. This man Chris turned down an opportunity to work for one of the national networks to work at ABC 33/40, and he made that decision because of his family. That decision put him in a place where he could see his boys off to school in the mornings, watch them play baseball in the evenings, and take them fishing on the weekends. Does that sound like a man who would commit suicide knowing what it would do to his family??

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
👿Marxist Lawyers pain. I told a Liberal freind Hillary would fail both times. Her relationship with Bill made her insincere. I told my friend if she could just spill the dynamics of that relationship people could relate as they really aren't that unusual. She finally did do some of that on late night a couple of years ago. Too late though!
Anyway, maybe after we finish trashing this/their Election they will bear their soles that we will own, finally - ironically, legally, and Sincerely!😇

Last edited:
Reactions: NvEric

rjhale49

May 19, 2021
Maine
Oh, maybe they just talk to loud at cocktail parties and others simply do the murders ?
Does anyone one truly think the Clinton's are that evil and stupid to have people killed over trivial issues ?
Why the Clinton's would have to be extremely moronic, highly degenerate, largely loony, stupid beyond belief, besides having qualities parallel to several of the Roman Emperors known to be deranged. I can not fathom those two being that way :cry: it goes beyond reason 😖
Nailed it! The Clintons are all that and a bag of chips too. Now that you’ve revealed your COMMUNIST support you’re welcome to leave this country and see how you fare in Venezuela, N. Korea, China, Iran or any other communist crap hole of your choosing. You aren’t welcome here anymore. Traitor.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Jonathan Cahn wrote multiple books; The Paradigm and The Harbinger are two about which I am thinking. I cannot recall which book, but he cited sources that hc practiced seances in the white house when bc was president. If you would like me to find it, I will, but when I have more time. There is a dark force over the white house. Other sources discuss hc annual trek to attend a witch's convention on the west coast, if I recall correctly. (I think that book was Shadowlands) BC went to epstein's island on over a dozen and more occasions. And in Scripture, it is written that God will give people over to reprobate minds. (again, when I have time, I will look for that verse.) Yes it does go beyond reason, but so do evil activities. "Relatively Normal" people cannot comprehend how vastly disturbing the reprobate mind travels down dark paths.

Last edited:

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
He might have killed himself because of a Clinton's success, and being Chosen corrupted Lawyers! Pretend your Trump resetting his cabinet!😇
And that 11,000,000 Deportations without Sanctuary Cities, tangible!😍

AND Power, Wealth, and A Devil! Reagan and the Bush had one!👽

Last edited:

GenEarly

Apr 18, 2021
Soopreme Court Jesters are well aware of how their votes are weighed and found "deplorable". Would any of Us vote to have Our Children disappeared into the pedo gulags? or just simply get offed by the Cabal's "Cleaning Crews"?
Tyranny never, ever deviates from it's well worn path, or stops it degradations and death cult of it's own accord. Comrades, Welcome to your USSA.

Reactions: Scout9

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
👿Marxist Lawyers pain. I told a Liberal freind Hillary would fail both times. Her relationship with Bill made her insincere. I told my friend if she could just spill the dynamics of that relationship people could relate as they really aren't that unusual. She finally did do some of that on late night a couple of years ago. Too late though!
Anyway, maybe after we finish trashing this/their Election they will bear their soles that we will own, finally - ironically, legally, and Sincerely!😇

Attachments

• ClintonWitness2.jpg
    ClintonWitness2.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 10
  • ClintonFiredByJerryZeifman.jpg
    ClintonFiredByJerryZeifman.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Scout9 and rwb-tex

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat