Twitter Locks Marjorie Taylor Greene Out of Her Account on Day Democrats Are Moving to Expel Her From Congress

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
Bastards! ( Am I allowed to say that on here? ... I'd better read the guidelines )

CanadianPatriotWendy

Feb 13, 2021
I will repeat it, Bastards ! And add Commie despicable criminals. I've never been on twitter, so haven't had to break the addiction. If there are deplorables still there though now, I implore you to cease and desist ASAP.
Now that you are fully aware of who they are ! Move away from their treachery.

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
I will repeat it, Bastards ! And add Commie despicable criminals. I've never been on twitter, so haven't had to break the addiction. If there are deplorables still there though now, I implore you to cease and desist ASAP.
Now that you are fully aware of who they are ! Move away from their treachery.
In principle I agree, ... the problem is that there are still great people on Twitter and they are not on anything else ... I have moved to Telegram and Gab but last night Lin Wood was complaining about suspicious things going on with his channel on Telegram ... I'm beginning to think that all things digital can be hacked ...

Maddyabady

Mar 19, 2021
Bastards! ( Am I allowed to say that on here? ... I'd better read the guidelines )

Stop using Twitter.... get on telegram, gab , safechat.

Jan 16, 2021
MTG reminds me of Deborah in judges 4:14 “...Up! For this is the day in which the LORD has given Sirera into your hand. Does not the LORD go out before you?”
😇🙏💪
Amen!! This was just in my devotions reading yesterday. Today was Gideon...God always uses the smallest tribe or person to make the most impact! Also...Twitter just unlocked MTG's account, calling it an "error". Right!

CanadianPatriotWendy

Feb 13, 2021
In principle I agree, ... the problem is that there are still great people on Twitter and they are not on anything else ... I have moved to Telegram and Gab but last night Lin Wood was complaining about suspicious things going on with his channel on Telegram ... I'm beginning to think that all things digital can be hacked ...
I am afraid you are right about that !

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat