Two Problems

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

The___Jay

Jan 21, 2021
Two problems have to be solved in order to reinstall democracy in the U.S.

1. Voter fraud
    Republicans must be able to validate every vote. At the moment it's Democrats who count the votes. And Stalin taught us who is winning elections and why.
  2. Democrat infiltrators in the GOP
    The GOP must kick out all party members who support Democrat politics. Every Democrat sitting in the GOP takes the seat of someone who could fight Stalinist politics.

Two problems have to be solved in order to reinstall democracy in the U.S.

1. Voter fraud
    Republicans must be able to validate every vote. At the moment it's Democrats who count the votes. And Stalin taught us who is winning elections and why.
  2. Democrat infiltrators in the GOP
    The GOP must kick out all party members who support Democrat politics. Every Democrat sitting in the GOP takes the seat of someone who could fight Stalinist politics.
So true - the Covid bill that is cued up right now , if sighed ends voting as we know it.

The bill federalize how the US voted in 2020. The bill penalize any state who does not adopt the 2020 rules.

I am aware that States set the rules under our system.
Ask yourself how that went for the side that tried to follow the rule of law in 2020 .. the courts are not going to save us.

A challenge will take years and there is zero chance the Supreme Court will overturn. It is fact ,at this point, Justice Robert’s who was protected and promoted by the Bushes over Justice Thomas (how racist that was) is changing how the constitution is viewed which changes how laws are made and then in turn challenged or not in the states low courts.

So our options of peace and returning our nation to the normal rhythm of law and order grow smaller buy the minute.

What we leave our children and grandchildren becomes less and less buy the min.
And that’s not just money... I am writing more about our story .. the story of a people standing and fighting a bloody war to end slavery,

a people to stood up to a king so they could have a chance just a chance to create a land that is shaped in Gods image.

A people and land that promoted truth and stood up for the weak.
A people that honored the Bluejackets of the world ... A people that understand and protected the Middle class...

That story those people will be forever marginalized and considered racist.

Raising the white flag may be an option the people of this land think they have but you don’t have that option.. this group will take our story and rewrite it as so Evilill turn on anyone who dares to tell it in a truthful manner.

if we allow it we will see our children and grandchildren rounded up Because of our so called sins.

this is a very hard, different , difficult time that is trying our nations soul.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
So true - the Covid bill that is cued up right now , if sighed ends voting as we know it.

The bill federalize how the US voted in 2020. The bill penalize any state who does not adopt the 2020 rules.

I am aware that States set the rules under our system.
Ask yourself how that went for the side that tried to follow the rule of law in 2020 .. the courts are not going to save us.

A challenge will take years and there is zero chance the Supreme Court will overturn. It is fact ,at this point, Justice Robert’s who was protected and promoted by the Bushes over Justice Thomas (how racist that was) is changing how the constitution is viewed which changes how laws are made and then in turn challenged or not in the states low courts.

So our options of peace and returning our nation to the normal rhythm of law and order grow smaller buy the minute.

What we leave our children and grandchildren becomes less and less buy the min.
And that’s not just money... I am writing more about our story .. the story of a people standing and fighting a bloody war to end slavery,

a people to stood up to a king so they could have a chance just a chance to create a land that is shaped in Gods image.

A people and land that promoted truth and stood up for the weak.
A people that honored the Bluejackets of the world ... A people that understand and protected the Middle class...

That story those people will be forever marginalized and considered racist.

Raising the white flag may be an option the people of this land think they have but you don’t have that option.. this group will take our story and rewrite it as so Evilill turn on anyone who dares to tell it in a truthful manner.

if we allow it we will see our children and grandchildren rounded up Because of our so called sins.

this is a very hard, different , difficult time that is trying our nations soul.
SORRY. BUT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SAVE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. IT IS ALREADY INFILTRATED. HOW DO YOU THINK THEY GOT ALL THOSE POLL WORKERS IN THE BIG CITIES? THEY HAD PAID DEMOCRAT-NOTHINGS WHO CD CARE LESS ABOUT ANY PARTY TO REGISTER AS REPUBLICANS. THAT MEANS THE "INSURANCE" THAT ELECTIONS WD BE FAIR BECAUSE BOTH PARTIES WERE REPRESENTED IS A SHAM. PARTY IS JUST ANOTHER MEANS COMMUNISTS USE TO FURTHER THEIR TOTALITARIAN AGENDA.

LET'S START WORKING TO ELECT GOOD PEOPLE INSTEAD OF CORRUPT PARTIES.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
How do you know who are ”good people?” People thought Cruz was all holy and great and now look. As many other politicians came out to be, bought anti Americans. Left, right, center, up, down whatever ALL politicians end up being corrupt at some point or they are kicked out resulting in no change. I do not think voting will help us anymore, never really has except for trump. They won’t let that happen again. Think everyone needs to come up with something else instead of relying on politicians. And in my head, the only outcome to remove the corrupt and bring back America to 1776 requires blood. Not inciting this, but that is all I can see that will help. It is in history. And history repeats itself. Things will have to get so, so bad though until that happens. Next 10 years we shall see. Again, agenda 2030, new world order, build back better, research research research what it is. It is in fruition now and will be ramping up everyday.

Jazon Panther. Ph.D.

Jan 13, 2021
Atlantis & the Endless Isles
How do you know who are ”good people?” People thought Cruz was all holy and great and now look. As many other politicians came out to be, bought anti Americans. Left, right, center, up, down whatever ALL politicians end up being corrupt at some point or they are kicked out resulting in no change. I do not think voting will help us anymore, never really has except for trump. They won’t let that happen again. Think everyone needs to come up with something else instead of relying on politicians. And in my head, the only outcome to remove the corrupt and bring back America to 1776 requires blood. Not inciting this, but that is all I can see that will help. It is in history. And history repeats itself. Things will have to get so, so bad though until that happens. Next 10 years we shall see. Again, agenda 2030, new world order, build back better, research research research what it is. It is in fruition now and will be ramping up everyday.
YOU ARE RIGHT OF COURSE. BECAUSE THERE ARE NO "GOOD PEOPLE" IN THAT SENSE. I MEAN PEOPLE GOOD FOR THIS SITUATION NOW — DROP THEM WHEN THEY ARE NOT. THE PROBLEM NOW IS WE CAN NEVER GET RID OF THE TRULY BAD. NANCY. MITCH. ETC. IT IS TO BE HOPED THIS CAN BE DONE PEACEFULLY. IF NOT THEN OF COURSE YOU ARE RIGHT.

Attachments

• maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 12

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
YOU ARE RIGHT OF COURSE. BECAUSE THERE ARE NO "GOOD PEOPLE" IN THAT SENSE. I MEAN PEOPLE GOOD FOR THIS SITUATION NOW — DROP THEM WHEN THEY ARE NOT. THE PROBLEM NOW IS WE CAN NEVER GET RID OF THE TRULY BAD. NANCY. MITCH. ETC. IT IS TO BE HOPED THIS CAN BE DONE PEACEFULLY. IF NOT THEN OF COURSE YOU ARE RIGHT.
It can’t be done peacefully. Look throughout history. These people in control have been in control for centuries, CENTURIES. From kings to queens to presidents and blahblah. If you removed the little guys, pelosi, Schumer, Etc the guys who run America like rothschilds, Rockefeller’s, Kissinger’s, Etc Etc will need to be removed, entire families, before you can reset America back to 1776 and the entire world back to a peaceful, happier world. They would just bring in more people like pelosi etc if you do not. And you can’t remove them by peaceful means. I am Not telling people to go out and kill, not murder, two different things, but even God knew the difference. God said Kill those who harm you. Leave the murder for these asswipes I have mentioned. Again not inciting violence just stating what I foresee, only way out of this mess and history. French revolution, despite it being insane, they pretty much killed everyone and didn’t plan it out right but still removed the treasonous king and nobles. But then once they removed them they started killing like the next higher up people, say shoemakers and bakers, so they went hogwild. Not planned out correctly. BUT they still all came together, that is what we need to do.

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
It can’t be done peacefully. Look throughout history. These people in control have been in control for centuries, CENTURIES. From kings to queens to presidents and blahblah. If you removed the little guys, pelosi, Schumer, Etc the guys who run America like rothschilds, Rockefeller’s, Kissinger’s, Etc Etc will need to be removed, entire families, before you can reset America back to 1776 and the entire world back to a peaceful, happier world. They would just bring in more people like pelosi etc if you do not. And you can’t remove them by peaceful means. I am Not telling people to go out and kill, not murder, two different things, but even God knew the difference. God said Kill those who harm you. Leave the murder for these asswipes I have mentioned. Again not inciting violence just stating what I foresee, only way out of this mess and history. French revolution, despite it being insane, they pretty much killed everyone and didn’t plan it out right but still removed the treasonous king and nobles. But then once they removed them they started killing like the next higher up people, say shoemakers and bakers, so they went hogwild. Not planned out correctly. BUT they still all came together, that is what we need to do.
I am DYING to see your plan in detail,
and of course your "hit list".
And what is the ETA of your return to this country to lead this wonderful operation you keep promoting.
DETAILS PLEASE !!

Reactions: Bull5254

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
I am DYING to see your plan in detail,
and of course your "hit list".
And what is the ETA of your return to this country to lead this wonderful operation you keep promoting.
DETAILS PLEASE !!
🙄 My plan is your plan, to sit on my butt, not unite people, pray that someone will help me and call politicians.

I never said this will happen soon. It will be Gen Z. Not these pathetic generations that have been made to be compliant. I don’t have a hit list either, btw. And it won’t be just americans uniting, the entire world needs to unite. Europeans are fighting against their governments more than americans and they don’t even have guns. They were made to hand over their guns so they have no way to protect themselves against their military yet they are fighting, literally. But let us call up politicians and worry about trump, a guy who gave up while having options on the table still, rather than worry about wtf is going on right now. It is called a WAR. War against the governments that the governments started. Read about revolutions throughout history, they have never been peaceful and history repeating itself means another one will be coming soon. HISTORY ALWAYS REPEATS ITSELF. I swear it is like I am speaking to little kids and it isn’t registering.

I will repeat myself again. Stop worrying about politicians and start speaking to all sides of the political spectrum of Americans and unite them to fight the elites! This will take several years to get the majority on board. Or don’t and just let your country get overran by hoodlums, bombers, rapists, etc who will never side with you and you will be the minority in America. Good luck.

Schaferhund

Jan 8, 2021
🙄 My plan is your plan, to sit on my butt, not unite people, pray that someone will help me and call politicians.

I never said this will happen soon. It will be Gen Z. Not these pathetic generations that have been made to be compliant. I don’t have a hit list either, btw. And it won’t be just americans uniting, the entire world needs to unite. Europeans are fighting against their governments more than americans and they don’t even have guns. They were made to hand over their guns so they have no way to protect themselves against their military yet they are fighting, literally. But let us call up politicians and worry about trump, a guy who gave up while having options on the table still, rather than worry about wtf is going on right now. It is called a WAR. War against the governments that the governments started. Read about revolutions throughout history, they have never been peaceful and history repeating itself means another one will be coming soon. HISTORY ALWAYS REPEATS ITSELF. I swear it is like I am speaking to little kids and it isn’t registering.

I will repeat myself again. Stop worrying about politicians and start speaking to all sides of the political spectrum of Americans and unite them to fight the elites! This will take several years to get the majority on board. Or don’t and just let your country get overran by hoodlums, bombers, rapists, etc who will never side with you and you will be the minority in America. Good luck.
Maybe you are JUST TOO intelligent for us to understand your wisdom.

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Maybe you are JUST TOO intelligent for us to understand your wisdom.
Or maybe you are just TOO IGNORANT to listen to a different point of view instead of the same words being repeated over and over again by half the damn board. Sigh... I am so sick of this bs. I have been repeating myself about what is happening, what will happen and the only way to fix it. You don’t want to wake up then don’t. But don’t sit there and patronise me while you pretend everything is going to be fine. Just block me if you don’t like that I don’t think like you. I am not some asleep boomer/gen x pretending everything is going to be okay because I had such a wonderful life. Some of you want to just email and call politicians look how great what happened in Arizona yesterday! Such fantastic news, your emails worked!. You can not win against evil by voting or making phone calls. Just go back to sleep, everything will be okay. The world is great and don’t worry about the future lockdowns, it is for your own good. ✌🏻
Have a lovely day!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Agree....force via the Military who took an Oath....The dems are domestic terrorrists supported by China influence and Dominion....its a simple fix...but the US Military support communism, wars, killing, pedophiles and child trafficking....they lied when they took an Oath...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat