U.S. Military Base Is Hosting a Drag Show

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

801ada6f-abc4-4525-9028-3634cd43cdcb-860x475.png

The U.S. military is hosting a drag show at a family-friendly festival at Joint Base Langley-Eustis (JBLE) at the end of July.

JBLE is hosting its first ever “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Summer Festival” on July 30, featuring a series of performances and speeches, including a poem on “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion” and a drag show by Joshua Kelley, who performs under the moniker Harpy Daniels.

Kelley, the drag performer scheduled to appear at JBLE, joined the Navy in 2016 in part because he needed a stable income to fund his drag hobby, he told the Navy Times in 2018.

“Doing drag allows me to embrace my feminine side and allows me to bring my diversity and creativity out. When I put on a face, it’s a face of art and creativity, not just a face of make-up. To hear people cheer, laugh or cry, or even join in with you during a performance is an absolute thrill,” he said.

Kelley’s professional Instagram page features dozens of photos of him in drag, many of them heavily sexualized. Some of the photos show Kelley nude, though the photos themselves appear to not violate Instagram’s nudity policies.

Commanding the base is Colonel Gregory S. Beaulieu.

210624-F-JM722-1002.JPG

How to respectfully contact Col Beaulieu

Submit an Action Line
To submit an Action Line, visit the Contact Us page and select 633rd Air Base Wing Public Affairs from the recipient drop-down list. Or, send a letter to:

633rd Air Base Wing Public Affairs
823 Alert Drive
Langley Air Force Base, VA 23665

Last edited:

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
DO YOU EVER WONDER WHY "THE LEFT" MAKES IT A POINT
TO ANTAGONIZE THE PERCEPTION OF MORALITY?

No . . . . I don't wonder because I understand the basic theory behind Cultural Marxism.

Go back to when America was last at its height . . . . let's say mid-1950s when the WW2 generation was using the GI Bill to go to school, build homes, etc.

What were the attributes of that society?

Just off the top of my head . . . .

• National borders
  • Homogenous population
  • Church attendance
  • Sexual morality
  • The teaching of American history
  • Reverence for the Constitution and Founding Fathers
  • Mother as a home maker
  • Dad was head of the household
  • Most children born to married couples
etc, etc, etc . . . . . . there are probably 30-40 of these things

If you can destroy each of those, one by one, you can destroy America.

If you can destroy some and weaken others, then you can weaken America,

So, no, I don't wonder. I get it.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat