Ukraine!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
We don't even have the wherewithal to follow through on Biden's threats because he's already given away all those weapons and technology in Afghanistan as well as giving away our money to the invaders on our southern border and are, as we speak, destroying our military with their vax mandates.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Biden has no intention of following through with anything. The Biden family is already bought and paid for by Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs. Putin has free reign to put Russian forces in Eastern Ukraine and install a puppet gov't in Kiev at his leisure.

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
Biden has no intention of following through with anything. The Biden family is already bought and paid for by Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs. Putin has free reign to put Russian forces in Eastern Ukraine and install a puppet gov't in Kiev at his leisure.
I know, but it still feels ugly. It's another diversion.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I know, but it still feels ugly. It's another diversion.
There will be much hand wringing in European Capitals and I'm not the least bit sympathetic.

They could have changed the entire dynamic in Eastern Europe. But they were consumed by TDS, and now they have what they asked for.

They can now adjust to their new normal, which is a much more assertive Russia on their flank.

Denmark might have to hire some sailors- they parked one of their 2 frigates so they could man one submarine. Germany can't even muster up enough service rifles for a decent parade.
The UK builds a fighter jet (EF2000) and decides to leave the gun out to save money, but the jet doesn't fly right without the weight. They decide to add some ballast, and discover that the best ballast to fit the space turns out to be the gun that was designed to be there in the first place. So they put the gun back in to make the plane fly, but they leave out the ammunition and targeting systems, so it's not functional. Brilliant.

And every single Western European country treats their veterans like crap, so screw'em. Ukraine means nothing to us. Let them fret about it.

Reactions: grammagail82

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I think I got Denmark backwards- IIRC they parked their only 2 submarines, so they could crew one new frigate.

It's a one-ship navy, lol. I'm sure Putin is just quaking in his boots, even with his own decrepit navy that never goes beyond the range of the tugboats... :LOL:

Russia doesn't threaten us. It's an economy the size of Italy. China is the threat.

Reactions: grammagail82

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
ukraine kids.jpg

Reactions: Landscapebro

grammagail82

Feb 23, 2021
I think I got Denmark backwards- IIRC they parked their only 2 submarines, so they could crew one new frigate.

It's a one-ship navy, lol. I'm sure Putin is just quaking in his boots, even with his own decrepit navy that never goes beyond the range of the tugboats... :LOL:

Russia doesn't threaten us. It's an economy the size of Italy. China is the threat.
Thing is, none of those countries are going to pay attention Biden's threats because they know he can't follow through. He might get us in a war, but . . .

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat