UnaParty

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
What is this? Only watched the one video lasting 1 minute and a half of the Wolf in sheeps clothing Lindsay Graham. We've all experienced heartache of losing a loved one but we didn't run to satan for comfort and compassion! We ran to the foot of the cross where JESUS gave us his peace that passes All Understanding!

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
What is this? Only watched the one video lasting 1 minute and a half of the Wolf in sheeps clothing Lindsay Graham. We've all experienced heartache of losing a loved one but we didn't run to satan for comfort and compassion! We ran to the foot of the cross where JESUS gave us his peace that passes All Understanding!
Agree.....Joe murdered his 1st wife and kids in my view...he cheated on her and she was so destroyed she ploughed into a truck hoping to take them all with her...thats my view based on that she just found out he was having an affair..he and lindsay both should rot in hell...I have no sympathy for a corrupt pedophile.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Agree.....Joe murdered his 1st wife and kids in my view...he cheated on her and she was so destroyed she ploughed into a truck hoping to take them all with her...thats my view based on that she just found out he was having an affair..he and lindsay both should rot in hell...I have no sympathy for a corrupt pedophile.
Shame Boe and Hunter survived...look at the destruction they have done since...with their father...

Dip Stick

Jan 9, 2021
God's speaks of his wrath on those that harm children especially! Eternity is a long long time Joe!

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat