unconscious collective suicide?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
just wondering, considering
could this mass take the jab movement be a
Jungian /unconscious collective suicide

Reactions: Monkey3452

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
And I was just wondering, could we have crossed into that parallel universe where everyone is evil and has a beard? Think back to around the time everyone suddenly changed, its hard to say.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
And I was just wondering, could we have crossed into that parallel universe where everyone is evil and has a beard? Think back to around the time everyone suddenly changed, its hard to say.
indeed, I have been out the country for 24 yrs, just came back 3 yrs ago, and all I see in news are "men" with these monkey beards. SOME of them are certainly evil.

Reactions: Monkey3452

al3

Feb 16, 2021
and there was a speaker last name Wood, don't remember his first name (can any one fine the clip) who discussed parallel time frames and time travel, in which we are fighting. Cant say if they merge, or one predominates.?

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
The new 52 is from batman/justice league comics and it also explores the repetitiveness& the particular problems of so many universes existing parallel to each other.
Im just speculating on the drama of all these ground shaking communist attacks.... its disorienting.
I dont really think this is subconscious mass suicide but some subconscious phenomenon is at play here, its like a massive migration of evil people driving themselves straight to hell& trying to take as many along as they can, like lemmings off a cliff or bugs into a lightbulb. This migration is like once in 1000 years or ever rarer, its pretty amazing.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
The new 52 is from batman/justice league comics and it also explores the repetitiveness& the particular problems of so many universes existing parallel to each other.
Im just speculating on the drama of all these ground shaking communist attacks.... its disorienting.
I dont really think this is subconscious mass suicide but some subconscious phenomenon is at play here, its like a massive migration of evil people driving themselves straight to hell& trying to take as many along as they can, like lemmings off a cliff or bugs into a lightbulb. This migration is like once in 1000 years or ever rarer, its pretty amazing.
oh well now I understand why I didn't understand 52; I am decades older than you. (But I am a Monkey, a wood-monkey in fact.)
Your lightbulb analogy is kinda what I meant by collective suicide.

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
just wondering, considering
could this mass take the jab movement be a
Jungian /unconscious collective suicide
it's a sublimated death urge, for sure. But not the one you think. It is a demonstration of the mind control power of the rootless cosmopolitan media.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
it's a sublimated death urge, for sure. But not the one you think. It is a demonstration of the mind control power of the rootless cosmopolitan media.
that's it!!!!absolutely and the power of dominoes affect ad infinitum

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat