United Nations Agenda 21 --The Hidden Agenda Behind The Planned of the Destruction of America with Rosa Koire -- Video --

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1616224592123.png
CLICK ON THE VIDEO BELOW --- '' United Nations Agenda 21 ''

The Hidden Agenda Behind The Planned of the Destruction of America with Rosa Koire -----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
34 states can ask for a Constitutional Convention.
They are non binding to consider amendments, then propose them if agreed to.
It takes 38 states to ratify any proposed amendment.
Congress can do the same thing in proposing amendments - a convention is no different as all they can do is propose amendments.
Nothing scary about Constitutional Conventions - Nothing At All.

As to Agenda 21, et all, the UN has no power over any country - it's why we still have wars and genocides.
We are still in control as long as people anywhere stand and say, "NO."
Our destiny is ours if we exert the deciding control - the People.
We go along or we don't. SIMPLE
There's enough CRAP already going on to rile people up now to where action is becoming more likely.
The choice is yours fellow Citizen - as it has always has been - there's always a choice - you must act or not act.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
WRONG! So wrong. Do not stand for this. A Constitutional Convention could be the end this democracy. They can actually throw out the Constitution and Bill of Rights and rewrite it. The opposition has been trying to do this over the last 50 years. DON'T FALL FOR IT!
Don't just take our word for it.....Investigate. See article at
https://www.commoncause.org//resour...article-v-convention-movement-nears-success/#

Last edited:
Reactions: Rosanne Schneider

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
Sorry if you were just being sarcastic, upon first reading it looked like you were advocating a for a Constitutional Convention. Apologies if we over reacted, or if I didn't then my original post stands.

Last edited:

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- View attachment 3498 CLICK ON THE VIDEO BELOW --- '' United Nations Agenda 21 ''

The Hidden Agenda Behind The Planned of the Destruction of America with Rosa Koire -----------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for posting this. Rosa Koire is from my county in Northern California and I'm beginning to think that this is a designated testing area for NWO principles and manipulation.

It's a very interesting place, home of Bohemian Grove and hundreds of baby boomer ex-hippies that left San Francisco to get back to the land.... a fascinating mix. We have Deborah Tavares here who had a serious car accident on her way to protest at Bohemian Grove and now advocates for targeted individuals. She exposed the fact that a Rothschild was on the board of our local energy company and he resigned shortly afterwards.

This was also the location of those catastrophic fires that took out almost half of our biggest city. Activist Jamie Dimon published maps showing that the fires took out sections of town that were designated for "redevelopment". These sections were right next to a newly installed "smart train".

When the victims went to rebuild a lot of them found that their insurance was not adequate to cover the costs of new county requirements. Thousands lost their homes, twenty four people died, and I was working to maintain databases of missing and burnt animals. It was horrific. I was scheduled to speak at a conference in Boston but I canceled due to the chaos gripping my county. When I met Jamie Dimon much later he could hardly walk and he was advocating for flat earth theories, a deliberate attempt to discredit him? ( read my thread about mind control ).

Rosanne Schneider

Feb 8, 2021
Thank you for posting this. Rosa Koire is from my county in Northern California and I'm beginning to think that this is a designated testing area for NWO principles and manipulation.

It's a very interesting place, home of Bohemian Grove and hundreds of baby boomer ex-hippies that left San Francisco to get back to the land.... a fascinating mix. We have Deborah Tavares here who had a serious car accident on her way to protest at Bohemian Grove and now advocates for targeted individuals. She exposed the fact that a Rothschild was on the board of our local energy company and he resigned shortly afterwards.

This was also the location of those catastrophic fires that took out almost half of our biggest city. Activist Jamie Dimon published maps showing that the fires took out sections of town that were designated for "redevelopment". These sections were right next to a newly installed "smart train".

When the victims went to rebuild a lot of them found that their insurance was not adequate to cover the costs of new county requirements. Thousands lost their homes, twenty four people died, and I was working to maintain databases of missing and burnt animals. It was horrific. I was scheduled to speak at a conference in Boston but I canceled due to the chaos gripping my county. When I met Jamie Dimon much later he could hardly walk and he was advocating for flat earth theories, a deliberate attempt to discredit him? ( read my thread about mind control ).
Correction: James Lee was the activist who put out videos about the California fires ... Jamie Dimon is a top banker who was implicated in targeting a friend of mine ...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat