UNTOLD STORY AND THE DARK SIDE EXPERIMENT FROM THE VACCINE BUSINESS - LEARN ALL VIRUSES AND THE POISON THEY PUT IN YOUR BODY -- VIDEO FOR ADULT ONLY

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
1617070797454.png

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW -- 18 years and older this is serious stuff on vaccines poisoning lies ------------------------------------------------------------ https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query= disease from vaccine poisoning&kind=video ----------------------------------------------------------------
1617073967922.png

Last edited:

Lamentation

Mar 5, 2021
Pilgrim & Foreigner

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE LIES AND LEARN THE INDUSTRY BIG PHARMA BUSINESS THE REAL TRUTH ON THE VIRUSES AND VACCINES POISONING

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
The Amish communities are the true testament to vaccine "damage" being real.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Damn, the woman had the presence of mind to look at the difference in the swabs from the test kit as compared to a regular Q-tip. The leader of Tanzania KNEW this crap was going on that's why he did his own thing in submitting test vials incognito.

Morgellans is associated with chemtrails. https://www.morgellonsexposed.com/morgellons-syndrome-and-what-you-can-do-about-it/

She is mispronouncing it - Sounds like MORE-GAL-ENS. Carnicom Institute has a wealth of information on Morgellans.

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Carole, may I suggest you change/edit your headline for this video/topic to draw more attention. This is VERY important video and well done.

Suggestion:

THIS IS HOT! A MUST WATCH...Viruses, mRNA Technology, Nano Particles, Vaccine Passport - IT'S ALL CONNECTED.

Last edited:

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
Carole, may I suggest you change/edit your headline for this video/topic to draw more attention. This is VERY important video and well done.

Suggestion:

THIS IS HOT! A MUST WATCH...Viruses, mRNA Technology, Nano Particles, Vaccine Passport - IT'S ALL CONNECTED.
WHEN YOU TELLING THE TRUTH IT SCARES PEOPLES OFF DIFFERENT AGES IN THE WAR ROOM YOU HAVE TO BECAREFUL ON THE HEADLINE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS

Last edited:

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
WHEN YOU TELLING THE TRUTH IT SCARES PEOPLES OFF DIFFERENT AGES IN THE WAR ROOM YOU HAVE TO CAREFUL ON THE HEADLINE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS
Yeah, I know. In marketing the word "hot " gets folk's attention. The adult only warning isn't necessary.

caroletucotte

Feb 13, 2021
Yeah, I know. In marketing the word "hot " gets folk's attention. The adult only warning isn't necessary.
LATELY I POSTED 2 VIDEOS ON SENSIBLE SUBJECTS AND I HAD COMPLAITS AND THEY TOOK OFF MY 2 VIDEOS THAT WHY YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ON CONSPIRACY THEORIES PHRASES AND THE TRUTH SOMETIME HURTS SOME PEOPLES HERE IN THE WARROOM BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS NOT POSSIBLE STORIES AND THEY HAVE BAD PEOPLES GIVEN NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO BANNED US FROM THE PLATFORM

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
LATELY I POSTED 2 VIDEOS ON SENSIBLE SUBJECTS AND I HAD COMPLAITS AND THEY TOOK OFF MY 2 VIDEOS THAT WHY YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL ON CONSPIRACY THEORIES PHRASES AND THE TRUTH SOMETIME HURTS SOME PEOPLES HERE IN THE WARROOM BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS NOT POSSIBLE STORIES AND THEY HAVE BAD PEOPLES GIVEN NEGATIVE COMMENTS TO BANNED US FROM THE PLATFORM
I understand. I think this is a very important video and I will repost it on appropriate threads. Sadly there are trolls here that like to agitate and will keep important info out of the threads. Just slow down and be selective. You have a lot to offer. Hang in there. People are starting to get it,

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat