UPDATE: Trump Just Flipped The Script On The Impeachment Plan

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
Donald Trump has changed his defense strategy which will flip the script on the Senate attempting to impeach him.

Five of former President Donald Trump’s impeachment defense team attorneys have stepped aside a little more than a week before his Senate trial is set to begin, according to people familiar with the case, amid a disagreement over his legal strategy.

A person familiar with the departures told CNN that Trump wanted the attorneys to argue there was mass election fraud and that the election was stolen from him rather than focus on the legality of convicting a president after he’s left office. Trump was not receptive to the discussions about how they should proceed in that regard.

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
Donald Trump has changed his defense strategy which will flip the script on the Senate attempting to impeach him.

Five of former President Donald Trump’s impeachment defense team attorneys have stepped aside a little more than a week before his Senate trial is set to begin, according to people familiar with the case, amid a disagreement over his legal strategy.

A person familiar with the departures told CNN that Trump wanted the attorneys to argue there was mass election fraud and that the election was stolen from him rather than focus on the legality of convicting a president after he’s left office. Trump was not receptive to the discussions about how they should proceed in that regard.

Why would he even bother turning up..its illegal....

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
Steve has always said that President Trump knows the numbers better than anyone else. Trump should represent himself and call his own witnesses, like Dr. Navarro and all of the computer forensic experts who have previously given testimony to some of the legislators. He needs to plead his case to the American people, it is the court of public opinion that matters. The Senate doesn’t have the votes to convict but he does have the world stage and the receipts.
1612098156835.jpeg

ukgrumpygal

Jan 18, 2021
It is how the case is presented which is most important - this is viewing for US and world public opinion. It is vital that Trump has people who are able to present the "receipts" state by state in a clear and comprehensible way and that the documents sit on a website for viewing plus being contained in a summary dossier. Peter Navarro's report would be a great start. Think outside the box of lawyers - use people who have Trump's back in every way and can present the detail - most of those in congress are not blessed with the highest of IQ's - need to make it clear so that they have nowhere to go with this

Texas

Jan 17, 2021
Talk talk talk ! That’s all we hear this is going to happen then the next day now this is going to happen! All we hear is talk ! Words without actions is just words! I have no faith in the courts! Nancy Pelosi has broken so many laws in front of our eyes and nothing happens ! Biden and his son caught on video doing deals under the table. Nothing ! It’s all talk never any actions!

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021
Steve has always said that President Trump knows the numbers better than anyone else. Trump should represent himself and call his own witnesses, like Dr. Navarro and all of the computer forensic experts who have previously given testimony to some of the legislators. He needs to plead his case to the American people, it is the court of public opinion that matters. The Senate doesn’t have the votes to convict but he does have the world stage and the receipts. View attachment 1148
Agree...Trump is no fool. The left probably paying them off to shut up...

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021
Butch Bowers and Deborah Barbier, both South Carolina lawyers, are no longer with Trump's defense team. One of the people described the parting as a “mutual decision” that reflected a difference of opinion on the direction of the case. Both insisted on anonymity to discuss private conversations.

One said new additions to the legal team were expected to be announced in a day or two.

The upheaval injects fresh uncertainty into the makeup and strategy of Trump's defense team as he prepares to face charges that he incited the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. However, all but five Senate Republicans this week voted in favor of an effort to dismiss the trial before it even started, making clear a conviction of the former president is unlikely regardless of his defense team.

THE REAL STORY.
the other 2 parted ways because they refuse to admit voter fraud...What has these people so scared to tell the truth. BUT God's got Trumps back and as the Supreme Justice. No one can beat God. Bet me the trial will not happen....

Alice K

Jan 31, 2021

Well, look where that team came from—RINO Lindsey. Listen to Steve. He’s the warrior.

Stella Blue

Jan 2, 2021
Get Johan Pulitzer to testify regarding auditing the ballots. He and his team can take a sample of 500,000 ballots and determine if they are real or counterfeit in two hours. If a true sample still exists, I bet the ballots that came in when the polling mysteriously stopped in the middle of the night in the swing states, are phony. Easy to find out.

JACK MAXEY IS A HERO.

Jan 9, 2021
Steve has always said that President Trump knows the numbers better than anyone else. Trump should represent himself and call his own witnesses, like Dr. Navarro and all of the computer forensic experts who have previously given testimony to some of the legislators. He needs to plead his case to the American people, it is the court of public opinion that matters. The Senate doesn’t have the votes to convict but he does have the world stage and the receipts. View attachment 1148
I like this idea on a certain level. Talk about a made for TV moment.

On the other hand, Lin Wood said “if you represent yourself, you have a fool for a client”... might be good to have a seasoned veteran up there...like Sidney Powell.

She’s truth’s guardian angel.

Texian

Jan 12, 2021
Texas
Talk talk talk ! That’s all we hear this is going to happen then the next day now this is going to happen! All we hear is talk ! Words without actions is just words! I have no faith in the courts! Nancy Pelosi has broken so many laws in front of our eyes and nothing happens ! Biden and his son caught on video doing deals under the table. Nothing ! It’s all talk never any actions!
Totally agree. Thats why for me the only answer is #TEXIT

Texian

Jan 12, 2021
Texas
I totally agree and the republicans (minus gaetz) do not have any interest in fighting the dems. Thats why for me the only logical answer is #TEXIT www.tnm.me

Stop Being Delusional

Jan 8, 2021
Talk and vote, that is it. That is the solution. 🙄

Bobbi Sanftleben

Jan 25, 2021
I like this idea on a certain level. Talk about a made for TV moment.

On the other hand, Lin Wood said “if you represent yourself, you have a fool for a client”... might be good to have a seasoned veteran up there...like Sidney Powell.

She’s truth’s guardian angel.
I would love to see Sidney rip them to shreads! The Dems heads would explode

LINDIESUE

Jan 19, 2021

Why is a leftist in here? Fake ass.

Reactions: Phillybo

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat